Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    That's true, but the artists got screwed by the march to digital distribution long before Spotify and Pandora were a thing. They have to make most of their money from touring and merch sales now.
    So what...that doesn't make Spotify any better. **** them and their ****ty royalties and fellating Joe Rogan.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

No way!! (look back about 4 hours )

:^p
      Oh yeah?? Well, so happens I like being a dumbazz.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Oh yeah?? Well, so happens I like being a dumbazz.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Being fully vaccinated with a booster reduces your chance of dying from COVID by 99%:

In the words of Buckaroo Banzai: End of discussion.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Being fully vaccinated with a booster reduces your chance of dying from COVID by 99%:

In the words of Buckaroo Banzai: End of discussion.
            But hundreds of fake professional athletes may have died with the vaccine. Maybe. Not really. Fake data and all.

Hard to understand how "feelings" are so much more important than data in terms of making a decision like that.

Comment

• Say it with me, "When the voters figure out what the GOP has done to them, there are going to be heads on pikes"
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Say it with me, "When the voters figure out what the GOP has done to them, there are going to be heads on pikes"
                I wish I could have that kind of faith.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Say it with me, "When the voters figure out what the GOP has done to them, there are going to be heads on pikes"
                  Based on what I keep hearing- they will blame all of the deaths on sick people- as if they deserved it. It's the same line used when big businesses screw over customers- "the customers weren't force, and should have known better". And we have seen more than once that jebbers was blaming pre-existing conditions- that it was a personal failure causing the deaths.

I just don't see anyone recognizing that at least 500,000 American deaths could have been avoided when they are convinced of whatever they are convinced with.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I wish I could have that kind of faith.
                    It's all I've got keeping me sane man
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Based on what I keep hearing- they will blame all of the deaths on sick people- as if they deserved it. It's the same line used when big businesses screw over customers- "the customers weren't force, and should have known better". And we have seen more than once that jebbers was blaming pre-existing conditions- that it was a personal failure causing the deaths.

I just don't see anyone recognizing that at least 500,000 American deaths could have been avoided when they are convinced of whatever they are convinced with.
                      Someday, somehow, someone will get through to the GOP voters and when they do, it's going to be bloody. That's all I'm saying. I don't know if the GOP will run out the clock on democracy on her deathbed, but they better hope they do.
                      Code:

Comment

Someday, somehow, someone will get through to the GOP voters and when they do, it's going to be bloody. That's all I'm saying. I don't know if the GOP will run out the clock on democracy on her deathbed, but they better hope they do.
                        In theory, we are already there. This November will be very interesting. I don't see the people worshiping dumpy being swayed. But will candidates show other parts of this very country that got through this really well for the politicians who actively fought everything? Especially since the fight to not do anything has clearly extended this pandemic deeply into the economy.

Comment

• I wanted to believe that but then Youngkin happened.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They will never figure it out. At the core of every Dump voter, including members of my own family, is a pigheaded inability to admit being wrong about previous convictions, as well as a firm belief that their self-righteous gut feelings are just as relevant as, or better than, your facts. Mix in an overinflated sense of being self-made and/or unfounded pride in their lack of a decent college education, and an unhealthy amount of RWNJ media, and they will never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

They will never figure it out. At the core of every Dump voter, including members of my own family, is a pigheaded inability to admit being wrong about previous convictions, as well as a firm belief that their self-righteous gut feelings are just as relevant as, or better than, your facts. Mix in an overinflated sense of being self-made and/or unfounded pride in their lack of a decent college education, and an unhealthy amount of RWNJ media, and they will never change.
                              Fair enough.

+If
                              -When
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                                Well, half the country not only recognizes this, we have been shouting it for 6 months.

The other half will never come to grips with it. It's like Dunning-Kruger: if they had the capacity to come to that realization they would not have been fooled in the first place.

We have been carrying this group throughout all human history. Maybe once it was 99.99% and now it's down to 50% on the way to zero. Or maybe it's always 50%: people pop out of the womb as either curious or cowardly, flip a coin. But either way, these people will never change. The best we can do is find some productive work to keep them distracted. There's always the infantry. Maybe Mars will need day laborers.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 01-26-2022, 10:25 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X