Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    https://boston.cbslocal.com/video/61...against-covid/

Brigham and Women's Hospital is one of the best in the world. Good for them for sticking to their guns, but it's insane that the headline isn't "complete ****ing idiot is willing to let doctors cut into him, remove his heart and replace it with a new one, but won't take the most basic of precautions to ensure a healthy recovery". This ******* would rather commit suicide than accept reality.
    Hopefully he never procreated and hopefully he dies before he gets the chance to. If not for all the innocents who died or were greatly sickened I am one who wished Covid would have been 100 times worse. It simply has not killed enough of the enemy to make much of a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

A friend sent me a link to a pretty funny tweet, the gist of which was something like, "how bad do you have to screw up to cause Neil Young to come out his old age hibernation and yell at you?"
      I will give him this...he is a consistently angry old man. I honestly thought he was in his 80s in the 80s ;^)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Anti-vax Qucumbers are now attacking Remdesivir and saying it kills patients who take it and that hospitals have been bribed to use it by the various governments of the world. At this rate I feel we are 3 months away from monoclonal antibodies being part of the plot.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Hopefully he never procreated and hopefully he dies before he gets the chance to. If not for all the innocents who died or were greatly sickened I am one who wished Covid would have been 100 times worse. It simply has not killed enough of the enemy to make much of a difference.
          I think he has 3 young kids, or 2 and one on the way?

It's insane. Indefensible and insane.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            https://boston.cbslocal.com/video/61...against-covid/

Brigham and Women's Hospital is one of the best in the world. Good for them for sticking to their guns, but it's insane that the headline isn't "complete ****ing idiot is willing to let doctors cut into him, remove his heart and replace it with a new one, but won't take the most basic of precautions to ensure a healthy recovery". This ******* would rather commit suicide than accept reality.
            "He doesn't know where that heart's been!!!"
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• That's true, but the artists got screwed by the march to digital distribution long before Spotify and Pandora were a thing. They have to make most of their money from touring and merch sales now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

To add to this whole thing- having a heart transplant makes you very high risk from infection, right? So the hospital does not want to waste time and effort for a heart transplant only to have them die from COVID quickly down the line- and I'm assuming that the hospital is in a triage situation (thanks to Covidiots), to operate where the results have the highest odds of success, right?
                Don't they also have to be on a bunch of immuno- suppressing drugs so the body doesn't reject the new heart?

Perfect with Omicron surging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  The Anti-vax Qucumbers are now attacking Remdesivir and saying it kills patients who take it and that hospitals have been bribed to use it by the various governments of the world. At this rate I feel we are 3 months away from monoclonal antibodies being part of the plot.
                  Some of the monoclonal antibody drugs were tested using cells generated from aborted fetal tissue.

But that's ok with them, that's the Right's magic cure. They just won't take the vaccine, for the same reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Some of the monoclonal antibody drugs were tested using cells generated from aborted fetal tissue.

But that's ok with them, that's the Right's magic cure. They just won't take the vaccine, for the same reason.
                    Is that true? That would be an incredible irony- people actively fighting the dumpy vaccine, and at the same time promoting a therapy that relies on abortions. From a group of people who worship dumpy and kill people over abortions.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Is that true? That would be an incredible irony- people actively fighting the dumpy vaccine, and at the same time promoting a therapy that relies on abortions. From a group of people who worship dumpy and kill people over abortions.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/h...al-tissue.html

I've seen other articles refuting it though.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Everybody Must Get Stoned

Very very very early, but warrants study.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 01-25-2022, 12:19 PM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Upset about their failure to manage vaccine misinformation, Neil Young told Spotify they could have Young or Rogan, not both.

Comment

• Can you please send positive vibes or something to my workplace? We have a positive resident who thinks this is all a hoax, refuses to quarantine, and has been verbally aggressive and abusive with staff.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Employee at my workplace passed away last week from "complications related to Covid-19". This month we have probably 10 or more people out each day for either testing positive or quarantine due to exposure. Interestingly enough, I haven't gotten any updates in the past 7 days about who has tested positive or been exposed. They were being sent every other day it seemed.
                              My conspiracy theory is that when someone on the management team tested positive and they couldn't honestly send the typical "employee wore their mask at all times" e-mail ('cause this guy rarely wears his mask properly), they decide to stop sending the emails. That, or it has become too overwhelming to keep track of who all is out due to Covid right now.

For reference/scale, I'd say we have ~250 on site employees across all shifts
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G
                              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                              2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Upset about their failure to manage vaccine misinformation, Neil Young told Spotify they could have Young or Rogan, not both.
                                No way!! (look back about 4 hours )

:^p
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X