Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He now is saying there is subliminal messages that hypnotize people into being vaccinated...

I think it is funny that his stupid nonsense has brought to light a lot of the racist crap he said in the 70s and 80s. That was often ignored by mainstream press cause he is an icon. Now...it is further proof he is just a azzhole and always was.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Neil Young wants Spotify to either drop Joe Rogan or take his music off their platform.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Neil Young wants Spotify to either drop Joe Rogan or take his music off their platform.
        Well, bye
        -Spotify
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Whoa, there it is:

Boston hospital refuses heart transplant to person who refuses covid vaccine.

edit: it's Brigham and Women's
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://boston.cbslocal.com/video/61...against-covid/

Brigham and Women's Hospital is one of the best in the world. Good for them for sticking to their guns, but it's insane that the headline isn't "complete ****ing idiot is willing to let doctors cut into him, remove his heart and replace it with a new one, but won't take the most basic of precautions to ensure a healthy recovery". This ******* would rather commit suicide than accept reality.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              https://boston.cbslocal.com/video/61...against-covid/

Brigham and Women's Hospital is one of the best in the world. Good for them for sticking to their guns, but it's insane that the headline isn't "complete ****ing idiot is willing to let doctors cut into him, remove his heart and replace it with a new one, but won't take the most basic of precautions to ensure a healthy recovery". This ******* would rather commit suicide than accept reality.
              My favorite is all the morons who are saying this violates the Hippocratic oath. These geniuses don't understand what the Hippocratic oath was and that very few programs have med students who graduate take the oath anymore. Too many tv shows.

I feel bad for his kids. The rest of the family can **** off.
              Code:

Comment

• Compliance for pre and post-transplant care is extraordinarily important, and people are dropped from recipient lists regularly for non-compliance. Vaccines are a big, big part of that and this is no different.

But, ya know, mah rahghts!

Comment

https://boston.cbslocal.com/video/61...against-covid/

To add to this whole thing- having a heart transplant makes you very high risk from infection, right? So the hospital does not want to waste time and effort for a heart transplant only to have them die from COVID quickly down the line- and I'm assuming that the hospital is in a triage situation (thanks to Covidiots), to operate where the results have the highest odds of success, right?

Comment

Compliance for pre and post-transplant care is extraordinarily important, and people are dropped from recipient lists regularly for non-compliance. Vaccines are a big, big part of that and this is no different.

So you already answered my question.

It's kind of interesting that the patient would be willing to take the pharmacy worth of post op drugs, some for their entire lifetime, but not the vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

To add to this whole thing- having a heart transplant makes you very high risk from infection, right? So the hospital does not want to waste time and effort for a heart transplant only to have them die from COVID quickly down the line- and I'm assuming that the hospital is in a triage situation (thanks to Covidiots), to operate where the results have the highest odds of success, right?
                      Yes, they use a whole host of immune-suppressing medication to help reduce the chance of your body rejecting the donor organ (our resident clinical folks can explain in much greater detail), and it makes you much less able to fight off even minor infections.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So you already answered my question.

It's kind of interesting that the patient would be willing to take the pharmacy worth of post op drugs, some for their entire lifetime, but not the vaccine.
                        It's ridiculous. Literally no excuse. And now the morons have a new martyr. Well, soon. And three kids won't have a dad.

Comment

• Yeah, something tells me Neil Young doesn't generate a ton of revenue for Spotify. Call it a hunch. I have some of his stuff in my Spotify playlist, but as a moody old man in a 35-year-old's body, I realize I am the exception for my age bracket. ;-)

Comment

Compliance for pre and post-transplant care is extraordinarily important, and people are dropped from recipient lists regularly for non-compliance. Vaccines are a big, big part of that and this is no different.

Drunks with cirrhosis who fall off the wagon pre-surgery don't get another liver. This fits right in that vein.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Yeah, something tells me Neil Young doesn't generate a ton of revenue for Spotify. Call it a hunch. I have some of his stuff in my Spotify playlist, but as a moody old man in a 35-year-old's body, I realize I am the exception for my age bracket. ;-)
                              Yes I get that...hell I dont even like Neil Young. (or listen to Spotify, they ****ing screw over the artists) But where there is one there will be more and sooner or later Taylor Swift will join him or a bunch of others will. They all hate Spotify anyways because of the miniscule royalties they get.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yes I get that...hell I dont even like Neil Young. (or listen to Spotify, they ****ing screw over the artists) But where there is one there will be more and sooner or later Taylor Swift will join him or a bunch of others will. They all hate Spotify anyways because of the miniscule royalties they get.
                                A friend sent me a link to a pretty funny tweet, the gist of which was something like, "how bad do you have to screw up to cause Neil Young to come out his old age hibernation and yell at you?"
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X