Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Maher, who is vaccinated but opposed to vaccine mandates, declares he won't get a booster shot. Weird soapbox to die on.

Comment

• Outside of ego...why make such a pronouncement? Who the F cares? I like him and I don't care. Its his choice...just shut the **** up you aren't that important.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've seen a lot of this nonsense from liberals lately. Mostly white males. And bari Weiss.

I don't get it. I just don't ****ing get it.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Outside of ego...why make such a pronouncement? Who the F cares? I like him and I don't care. Its his choice...just shut the **** up you aren't that important.
          He's been an idiot about it the whole time. He viewed the entire pandemic through the tragedy of him not being able to do live shows. He's a POS.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My unvaccinated aunt and uncle, both voracious consumers of Fox News and other RWNJ media, likely have it. My aunt cleans house for some quack who Rxed her the HCQ. At this point, I think any physician who Rxes that for COVID should have their license suspended for malpractice.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              My unvaccinated aunt and uncle, both voracious consumers of Fox News and other RWNJ media, likely have it. My aunt cleans house for some quack who Rxed her the HCQ. At this point, I think any physician who Rxes that for COVID should have their license suspended for malpractice.
              At this point any medical, jurisprudential, science, or government person who votes R should lose their job for having demonstrated incompetence and neglect of their professional responsibilities.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He's been an idiot about it the whole time. He viewed the entire pandemic through the tragedy of him not being able to do live shows. He's a POS.
                No see I get that (he is 1000000% wrong but I at least understand that) the real POS are the White (and some Black) Liberals who ****ing agree with him. They aren't selling tickets, their life doesn't hinge on some comedian coming to town...why are they so butthurt about it? He at least has his own greed to cause his dickishness...they are just whiny azzholes.

Plus...Minneapolis seems to have no issue getting shows up and running with vax cards needed for entry. I literally saw 3 comedians and a Broadway touring show at 3 different venues over the course of 3 weeks and no one whined or caused a scene. (and there were at least a dozen other shows in that time) The venues and often the comedians themselves had restrictions and as such they got to have their show.

Maher's problem (one of a growing list) is that he banks on cashing in in the South in the cities (he will do fine in the Blue cities on his name) and so he can't have a vax requirement or mask mandate because it will cause problems. So he sets his restrictions to the lowest common denominator and it causes him other issues. He then gets offended that people abandon him and he whines about it. Meanwhile literally every other comedian is touring and not crying like a baby. Maher is going to be the next Joe Rogan...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He's been a POS on a number of issues lately. And he grates on them over and over and over again. It's time for someone new to do a talk show on cable like his but do it better.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yeah he is getting too old...even when I agree with him I want to punch him in the throat. And his propping up Bari Weiss is just ridiculous and insulting to any Jew and well, anyone with an IQ over 12.

Speaking of braindead people...will someone tell Eric Clapton to shut the **** up?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah he is getting too old...even when I agree with him I want to punch him in the throat. And his propping up Bari Weiss is just ridiculous and insulting to any Jew and well, anyone with an IQ over 12.

Speaking of braindead people...will someone tell Eric Clapton to shut the **** up?
                      What'd God do now? Anti-vax?

We should have let Ginger Baker beat him to death 50 years ago.

Sure would have improved his catalog.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Bill Maher, who is vaccinated but opposed to vaccine mandates, declares he won't get a booster shot. Weird soapbox to die on.
                        he's been weirdly skeptical about the vaccine, and made comments that questioned its safety and the new mRNA technology (even after interviewing scientists that tried to correct some of the things he was asserting) -- but also made a big deal about getting it so we could go back to normal. He's made some comments in the past that were sort of sympathetic to anti vaxxers, which is disappointing.

Comment

What'd God do now? Anti-vax?

We should have let Ginger Baker beat him to death 50 years ago.

Sure would have improved his catalog.
                          A year ago, he was whining about the vaccine because his hands cramped up- in theory. Not sure if I've heard of that reaction from a vaccine.

But it went away, so he's vaccinated. Not sure what's going on now.

Comment

Explain to him that vaccines are safety precautions, much like closing windows on the 53rd floor.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• He has been crotchety and reactionary like this for decades. A massive ego that permanently fried his brain on mountains of blow in the 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Explain to him that vaccines are safety precautions, much like closing windows on the 53rd floor.
                                Jesus lol
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X