Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm triple jabbed and I've gone back to double masking when going to the supermarket, and at BU games. I've decided to forego road games this year as I don't feel comfortable going to arenas where I feel they're not doing enough. The one good thing about BU's crap season has been the small crowds. I've never stopped wearing a mask at the supermarket and never stopped wiping down groceries. I still use hand sanitizer and use Lysol as well. Thankfully I live alone so I don't have to worry about getting sick from a roommate. I'm still beyond worried about my mom. I bought KN95 masks and gave her a few and told her those are the masks she needs to wear from now on. Monday she had to go pick up a prescription for my aunt (who lives with her) at the hospital and I told her to double mask. Naturally, she forgot the KN95 and only wore the surgical one. I told her last night to keep me posted on how she's feeling the next few days. I ordered a coupe more at home tests online just to have.

My manager just let us know she tested positive this morning. She got it from her 7-month-old son, who got it at daycare. It's just such a horrible situation we're all living in.

Comment

• We're both boosted but have cut back entirely on extraneous social stuff. No hockey or anything like that. We're wearing n95s at all times.

We'll wait omicron out and I figure it's going to be a very different world come February. We'll reevaluate then.

WFH 100% now but will have excursions to the plants intermittently. Still trying to decide if i ever want to go back permanently.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Not sure where to put the overtly political on this board, but it's Faucci related- he outed Rand Paul yesterday for raising money via outrage for Faucci. It's amazing, sometimes, that people are overtly making money supporting and spreading information that is literally killing people at 10x the rate. So 9 out of 10 unvaccinated deaths can be prevented.

Comment

• Why does Fauci have to get questioned by that clown all the time?

I just found a friend of mine, who I am pretty sure is vaxxed but likely not boosted, has COVID pneumonia and is on a breathing machine. He was a hard drinking (now sober) Navy Man so the second I saw he was sick I kind of feared the worst. This one stings a bit...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Keep in mind, Rand Paul will chair the committee that has direct oversight of Faucci if the GOP takes the senate back.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Keep in mind, Rand Paul will chair the committee that has direct oversight of Faucci if the GOP takes the senate back.
              If stuff like that doesn't get people to the polls then all is lost. My cats know more about science than that clown.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1481307506995511299

Gov. Jim Justice of West Virginia has Covid-19 and is feeling “extremely unwell,” his office announced Tuesday night. The Republican governor is vaccinated and boosted, his office said, and has begun receiving a course of monoclonal antibody treatment.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• At least he's done what he can do. The sad part is that people like jebbers will take the info to murder thousands of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

At least he's done what he can do. The sad part is that people like jebbers will take the info to murder thousands of people.
                    Hey, anecdotal evidence is evidence; it's right there in the name!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Great thread on twitter by Ed Yong regarding the with and for debate.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Hit play and see if you can tell when omicron hits

https://theuscovidatlas.org/map?lat=...ull&viz=2D&v=2
                        Code:

Comment

• Minneapolis and St Paul will require all indoor dining (including ticketed and non-ticketed events that serve food or drink) to require patrons show proof of vaccine or negative covid test within the last 72 hours. They initially said PCR only but immediately revised to include antigen (either way, the test must be from a lab).
                          Code:

Comment

Hit play and see if you can tell when omicron hits

Can't be true- florida says they have no cases.

Comment

Hit play and see if you can tell when omicron hits

It's like a weather map an hour before a storm system hits...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Cool. Go ahead and take Spiro and other anti- androgens for C-19. I'll be over here laughing my *** off when these people can't get it up anymore.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...sgender-health
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X