Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, no one said that.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Why don't you have him on ignore?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Our LGU implemented an alcohol ban which is the lamest thing they could do imho. They have not gone back to requiring shields in public spaces, but masks continue to be required and now most public spaces are requiring a vax card and a contact tracing app. I am ok with all that however since cases have remained under control mostly since the pandemic began.

btw I cannot believe how many of these Sovereign Citizen/1st Amendment Auditors ****s there are on YT now who all just also happen to be anti-max Nazis who will stoop to just about anything to generate clicks for their worthless channels.
        Last edited by Slap Shot; 01-11-2022, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Sister tested positive at work today. Scratchy throat, slight headache. She's completely vaxxed and boosted. She works at a monster hospital out here and I'm honestly shocked it took this long.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Project Mendacia has dropped an "expose" video on Fauci authorizing supposedly "dangerous" coronavirus research, which is trending among the right-wing Twitter illiterati. For being such a left-wing platform, it's amazing they're letting it trend. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Project Mendacia has dropped an "expose" video on Fauci authorizing supposedly "dangerous" coronavirus research, which is trending among the right-wing Twitter illiterati. For being such a left-wing platform, it's amazing they're letting it trend. ;-)
              So is he a mass murderer or just a pedophile? Those are their go tos. Also high marks for "Project Mendacia." Tangentially related: Harvard sucks.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Cornell head coach Mike Schafer tested positive and missed the second NoDak game.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• PA's largest hospital system UPMC reports that 91% of their patients that are covid positive are unvaccinated. 64.5% of the state is vaccinated, which means that 35.5% of the state acounts for 91% of Covid hospitalizations.

But please, continue to lie that vaccines don't work.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    btw I cannot believe how many of these Sovereign Citizen/1st Amendment Auditors ****s there are on YT now who all just also happen to be anti-max Nazis who will stoop to just about anything to generate clicks for their worthless channels.
                    Because that s- is poison. It can affect a channel based on anything: gaming, history, cooking. One “controversy” leads to attention from the Nazis which leads to increased views from Nazis which leads to increased Nazi content.

Saw it on a Magic: the Gathering channel. Dude was a mediocre but somewhat notable content creator, got into a spat with a female cosplayer over some sexist BS and then boom! A month later he’s a full on right-wing conspiracy dude.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Because that s- is poison. It can affect a channel based on anything: gaming, history, cooking. One “controversy” leads to attention from the Nazis which leads to increased views from Nazis which leads to increased Nazi content.

Saw it on a Magic: the Gathering channel. Dude was a mediocre but somewhat notable content creator, got into a spat with a female cosplayer over some sexist BS and then boom! A month later he’s a full on right-wing conspiracy dude.
                      a.k.a. "Every day is Wednesday."

Fascists use ridiculous words or actions to draw attention to themselves. Then, when decent people are amplifying their presence by denouncing it, they circle around to the back and recruit all the people who are rubbernecking but harbor fascist tendencies or vulnerabilities.

It's how every right wing movement in history has built its membership. Make a scene; harvest the zombies. All of Right Wing media from Fox to Hate Radio to Right Wing Social Media is built around this. The owners use the crowd to suck out their money (the Medicine Show gimmick) and the demagogues use it to gain power and followers.

It always ends with the demagogues betraying the owners to expropriate that money and then, without any remaining constraint, destroying themselves and their followers, as well as the economy and many innocent lives, through their ineptitude and violence.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 01-11-2022, 11:04 AM.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Cornell head coach Mike Schafer tested positive and missed the second NoDak game.
                        trsted positive for COVID or for being an *******?

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

An Eternal?

Yes.
                          Cornell University

Comment

He's still whining about having to play an on-campus playoff game.

Comment

Tested positive for getting an ECAC bye more than once a decade.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

What I read in your post is that if you change your mind, you are a hypocrite.
                                I am sorry if that was the impression that my posts gave you.
                                The Point:
                                A rational person can make a rational decision that getting an influenza vaccination is not of enough significant benefit to them that they choose not to receive one. Despite all the differences between the viruses and their vaccines (lethality,morbidity, efficacy, SE, etc.), the same can be said about COVID-19 (albeit to a much less extent).

The Hypocrisy:
                                I think that it's hypocritical to castigate/blame/preach at someone who made a similar choice not to get vaccinated for virus X when the castigator/blamer/preacher made the same choice with virus Y. YMMV

Please note that nothing I have said is concerning the spread of misinformation or making this a political issue. Those people, like DipShlt2020, deserve everything that can be thrown at them.

Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The best reading of this I've found is to think of viral mutations as a car, filled with people. In this car, the infectiousness is the driver. Period. Anything else is a passenger. Now, passengers can affect the driver. Crazy high severity/lethality will negatively impact spread (a dead person will infect fewer others than a live person). But pure Darwinism says that all other factors come for the ride, have a bit of a say in the destination, but the infectiousness is, in the end, the driver. As you mention, the sole purpose of a virus is to make more of itself (hey... that kind of sounds like...)
                                This is fantastic. I will be plagiarizing this in the future.

This is more words than I've posted in the past year. Back to lurking. Closing Remark:
                                GET VACCINATED!
                                Both would be better but some is better than none. Preventing just one viral pneumonia (of either type) frees up a bed that, despite what DipShlt2020 thinks, are currently in very short supply.
                                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                                Groucho Marx
                                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                                Ron White
                                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                                Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X