Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    https://twitter.com/JewishResister/s...07490034552832

...anti-vaxxer Christopher Key has a new conspiracy ... to cure Covid: Drink their own urine. “The antidote is urine therapy. God’s given us everything we need... "
    So the Steele Dossier is true?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Jesus. I knew you'd miss the point. Reminder to myself, never use a gun analogy with a Republican. They won't get it.

The point is, get rid of both. Get the vaccines and stop being an *******. iF you don't and don't have an exceptionally good reason, you're an *******. Regardless of whether that person pushes people to get the covid vaccine and not the flu. In the latter case, they're both an ******* and a hypocrite.
      Try reading my post. If you read what I actually said and not what your preconceived viewpoint wants me to have said, you might find that I'm in agreement with your statement.
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

Try reading my post. If you read what I actually said and not what your preconceived viewpoint wants me to have said, you might find that I'm in agreement with your statement.
        What I read in your post is that if you change your mind, you are a hypocrite.

Is it really that bad to see the data differently and change your position?

So a little searching has 170-190M people annually get the influenza vaccine, whereas right now there are about 210M people that have both doses of the COVID vaccine. 20-40M people have seen the point and have changed their minds. How is that being a hypocrite?

BTW, one thing that I openly wonder- how many of those 170-190M people have not gotten the COVID vaccine- since this one is political as opposed to influenza.

Comment

Jeb's mom must be the healthiest person on the planet!
          Not necessarily. he said "drink your own urine". Golden showers from the never-ending queue of skanky low-lifes shuttling in and out of Jeb's mom's bedroom all day don't count.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Not necessarily. he said "drink your own urine". Golden showers from the never-ending queue of skanky low-lifes shuttling in and out of Jeb's mom's bedroom all day don't count.
            She strikes me as more into scat.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Someone should start the urine drinking challenge on twitter. Pee into a cup, and drink it.

Comment

• AOC has the 'VID.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It's just a cold.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Where's Les Stroud when he's needed to weigh in on this topic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfWJGf4YRdU
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-10-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Here's a graph for Jebbie, and Drew and his "1/3 hospitalized are vaccinated" shtick. It's for NYC, but I'm sure it applies fairly closely everywhere else.

Comment

• As if I needed another reason to not like Novak Djokovich
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Here's a graph for Jebbie, and Drew and his "1/3 hospitalized are vaccinated" shtick. It's for NYC, but I'm sure it applies fairly closely everywhere else.

Does this graph imply some people are neither? To me it looks like about 75% are unvaccinated and 10% are vaccinated.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

She strikes me as more into scat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Someone should start the urine drinking challenge on twitter. Pee into a cup, and drink it.
                              Give it time.

Comment

• Unknown status or partial?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X