Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Stick a PCR test up everyone’s nose for rhinovirus at 40+ cycles that dies and you can make the numbers whatever you would like.

Stick a PCR test up everyone’s nose at 40+ cycles for rhinovirus including healthy people with no symptoms and you can have as many cases as you would like.

Covid is a cold or less for 80-90% of people.

Lay low until your 4th shot is ready Covidian. Then probably continue to lay low.

How and When They Strike

Cold viruses have a lot in common, but each type has its own style, too.

Rhinovirus. This bunch is most active in early fall, spring, and summer. They cause 10%-40% of colds. You'll feel plenty miserable when you catch one, but the good news is they rarely make you seriously sick.

Coronavirus. These tend to do their dirty work in the winter and early spring. The coronavirus is the cause of about 20% of colds. There are more than 30 kinds, but only three or four affect people.

RSV and parainfluenza. These viruses cause 20% of colds. They sometimes lead to severe infections, like pneumonia, in young children.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 01-07-2022, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Well, any physical injury for sure. Beyond that, I don't know. I'll let the medical professionals sort that out.
      If they are admitted for a broken dip**** bone and test positive on admission, they need to be isolated just like someone admitted due to Covid (albeit for a shorter window), but I do think there's value in demarking this in reporting.

I attended a surge planning meeting today. Most of the people admitted are sick with Covid, not here for something else but covid positive. That won't always be the case (christ, I hope not) and it makes sense to start differentiating now.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

If they are admitted for a broken dip**** bone and test positive on admission, they need to be isolated just like someone admitted due to Covid (albeit for a shorter window), but I do think there's value in demarking this in reporting.

I attended a surge planning meeting today. Most of the people admitted are sick with Covid, not here for something else but covid positive. That won't always be the case (christ, I hope not) and it makes sense to start differentiating now.
        New York has its first official breakdown of what share of people are hospitalized for COVID vs. how many are hospitalized with incidental COVID. In NYC it's 49% for COVID, everyone else just happened to test positive.

Comment

Wait, a Supreme is dipping into politics? I thought that was sort of forbidden?
          Yikes

Sotomayor: “over 100,000 children…in serious condition, many on ventilators" Is Fauci advising Justice Sotomayor? Will YouTube censor her?

For the record there is approximately 5k hospital admissions for under 18, and no not in serious condition and very few on vents.

And again as it needs to be repeatedly pointed out many of these (5k) unfortunate kids that are admitted to the hospital, it has nothing to do with Covid.

The Supreme Court is a clown show. The idea that these nine individuals carry incredible wisdom is being debunked in real time.

Honk ****ing Honk Honk

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

And they will probably survive and roll right back into saying, "See? It's just the flu!"
            TheCovidians didn’t think to check this…

They’re both triple vaxxed, proving that any mandate would be laughably ineffective and purely draconian.

Honk Honk

Comment

Wait, a Supreme is dipping into politics? I thought that was sort of forbidden?
              A partial list of COVID misinformation repeated by the US Supreme Court today:

•100,000 children in critical care and on ventilators (Sotomayor)
              •Vaccine mandate would prevent 100% of US cases (Breyer)
              •COVID deaths are at an all-time high (Sotomayor)
              •It’s “beyond settled” that vaccines and masks are best way to stop the spread (Kagan)
              •COVID vaccines stop transmission (Kagan) •Federal government can mandate vaccines using its police power (Sotomayor)
              •Hospitals are nearing capacity (Sotomayor)
              •Omicron is deadlier than Delta (Sotomayor) •Hospitals are full of unvaccinated people (Breyer)

Comment

• We know it's worse than the flu because in a week and a half we will surpass the average annual flu deaths for all of 2022. Like, this doesn't even require math.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  We know it's worse than the flu because in a week and a half we will surpass the average annual flu deaths for all of 2022. Like, this doesn't even require math.
                  So much for "just the fact, mam".

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    We know it's worse than the flu because in a week and a half we will surpass the average annual flu deaths for all of 2022. Like, this doesn't even require math.
                    Every resident in a LTCF with 4-6 serious health issues that passes away does not have their nose swabbed with a PCR test for the flu.

Make no mistake: Classifying anyone who died within weeks of a positive PCR test as a “COVID death,” regardless of comorbidities, has always been a fraud.
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 01-07-2022, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lmao

I know a few people that will take as many as they are told.

Comment

• Comment

• Thousands of Americans are dying from Omicron each week. The good news is that most of these deaths are mild.
                              https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/sta...19380673658880
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Thoughts on this? https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...policy/621183/
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X