Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    My company is now requiring everybody to be vaccinated, I believe by the end of January, or be tested once a week.

Other good thing is that the bonus money they were paying per week is now a permanent pay raise for all full-time employees. And the bonuses will be back for the busy summer months on top of that.
    For two years they created Covid Zombies and now…

LMAO

I have a child who is in preschool. He's too young for vaccines. He is back in school. School does not have testing & class is unvaccinated. For our family & many others, daycare + school = essential. You do what you can to reduce risk, but ultimately have to get on with it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrLeanaWe...84954683297798

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      RIT is requiring all students and staff to get the booster shot.
      VT is the most vaxxed state. 86% of those ages 5 and older, and 100% of those 65 and above are vaxxed. 90%+ in every age group above 30. Yet, they had three times as many deaths post vaxx than pre. The notion that almost all those people are unvaxxed is mathematically impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Totally agree with your statement but for perspective:

So that's about 1% of their workforce. The article also does not indicate where many of these 700 ****ing dip****s actually work; are they in patient care? administrative? Billing? IT/Business Analyst (like me!)? But the point is, Mayo is huge. This isn't your local hospital losing 700 employees.
        An octogenarian in diapers is centrally planning 330M people’s health care with disastrous results… Many citizens like it Cheer it on Even argue for more Not because it is rational but because they need their tribe to form their identity. Insecurity induced Munchausen’s.

Comment

So that's about 1% of their workforce. The article also does not indicate where many of these 700 ****ing dip****s actually work; are they in patient care? administrative? Billing? IT/Business Analyst (like me!)? But the point is, Mayo is huge. This isn't your local hospital losing 700 employees.
          "Roughly two-thirds of patients who have tested positive at hospitals run by the L.A. County Department of Health Services were admitted for something other than the coronavirus, according to Health Services Director Dr. C. Ghaly". Similar to SA paper tweeted yesterday (63%)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MonicaGan...01273317654528

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1478778328014274567

Now deny their ****ing selfish azzes unemployment.
            Covidians

Hospitals & EMS in NYC are more strained now than at any point since spring 2020. One reason: too many people calling 911 or going to ER with only mild covid symptoms, or just wanting a test. FDNY is pleading again: Do not seek emergency care unless you face a true emergency.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkLevin...53835793997827

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So I'll explain that I'm not a 1%er by saying that I know Camus as an expensive wine....
              New York state will start breaking down its hospital figures between "with" and "because" of COVID-19, Governor Kathy Hochul says. "We're going to start asking some questions .. is that person in the hospital because of COVID" or because of a car crash?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNODesk/s...13106258034689

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My point is it's not political, it's a baseline life attitude. And I'm not talking about workaholic business dooshes, I'm talking about people who will get canned if they miss work and who can't afford to miss a day's pay, anyway (post-Reagan Miracle, about half the country's workers).

As for staying home with a cold I always do because I don't want to make my co-workers sick and because I'll take any excuse to stay away from the plantation for a day.
                Imagine if the mass formation psychosis was on promoting good health.

You ate McDonald's today? Are you trying to kill Grandma by statistically requiring more hospital beds?

You didn't get your booster bicycle ride to work today? Are you trying to boil the oceans with CO2?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Fair point.
                  Data from Robert Koch Institute shows only 4% of Omicron cases coming from the 30% of the country which is unvaccinated. In other words, not being vaccinated has 87% efficacy against infection in Germany, using the same calculation that vaccine advocates have employed.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Fair point.
                    Are you ready for your 4th shot Covidian?

95.6% of German omicron cases are amongst the fully vaccinated. 61% of omicron cases in Israel were among the triple vaxed. Iceland is the most boosted nation on earth but also has the 4th highest COVID case rate.

Comment

• Why has so few people gotten a booster, only 30% of those fully vaccinated?

Comment

• My employer:

All staff must use KN95 masks.

However, they're not mandating vaccines.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yeah it is a drop in the bucket but personally I hope no matter what position they are in they are black balled from Health Care.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Agreed, however it was still unbelievably transmissible. More like comparing a high end Tesla to a Ferrari.
                            I'd revise to say a mustang gt. But point take.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              My employer:

All staff must use KN95 masks.

However, they're not mandating vaccines.
                              I honestly wouldn't trust a KN95 unless I bought it direct from domestic supplier. Most, literally most, KN95s on Amazon are counterfeit.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I honestly wouldn't trust a KN95 unless I bought it direct from domestic supplier. Most, literally most, KN95s on Amazon are counterfeit.
                                This. N95s from 3M or stay home. On Minnesota! Or whatever...
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X