Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    - If they test positive, they will be told to stay home for 2 weeks even if they are 100% asymptomatic and perfectly well enough to go to school.
    As they ****ing should. How is this debatable at this point? Do you not understand how a virus spreads?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

As they ****ing should. How is this debatable at this point? Do you not understand how a virus spreads?
      Why should they stay home and fall behind in school to protect those who have chosen to do nothing to protect themselves?

Comment

I am questioning how far those of us who have done the right thing all along are willing to go to protect those who are choosing to not take the free, easily available vaccine.
        That, and the penalty if testing positive you get a two week gap in your learning. I think I understand now.

Comment

• BTW, Michigan (the university) has added a vaccine requirement to go to any indoor sports events.

Comment

I am questioning how far those of us who have done the right thing all along are willing to go to protect those who are choosing to not take the free, easily available vaccine.
            Can you convince my kids under five to get the vaccine? Seriously, w t f is wrong with you?
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Can you convince my kids under five to get the vaccine? Seriously, w t f is wrong with you?
              there are no kids under 5 at my kids school

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                BTW, Michigan (the university) has added a vaccine requirement to go to any indoor sports events.
                Good

Comment

You aren’t protecting anyone you clown. You think you are or want to think that because this has become your religion.

And by the way kids are at literally 0 statistical risk. None at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

That, and the penalty if testing positive you get a two week gap in your learning. I think I understand now.
                      Exactly. The system, as currently set up, punishes those who choose to do the right thing by getting vaccinated more than those who do not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                        Drew, were you not paying attention to the whitewashing or even squashing of information by the Dump admin during the first few months of the pandemic? If not, there are plenty of reports emerging from players involved at that time who spell out the shenanigans the orange man child employed to downplay the virus.
                        Your first paragraph about the CDC and masking reeks of that same disinformation…let it go.
                        Everything about the Trump admin’s response was a complete disaster, there are no two ways about that. With that being said, the Biden admin had a great chance to really keep Covid under control and they blew it through confusing messaging and lots of wishful thinking.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

You aren’t protecting anyone you clown. You think you are or want to think that because this has become your religion.

And by the way kids are at literally 0 statistical risk. None at all.
                            See everyone? Jeb’s response is a perfect example of what I am saying.

How far are you willing to inconvenience yourself to protect people like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Everything about the Trump admin’s response was a complete disaster, there are no two ways about that. With that being said, the Biden admin had a great chance to really keep Covid under control and they blew it through confusing messaging and lots of wishful thinking.
                              You are shooting at the wrong target. Biden was fine. The people who are 90% the problem won’t listen no matter what he said.

Comment

See everyone? Jeb’s response is a perfect example of what I am saying.

How far are you willing to inconvenience yourself to protect people like this?
                                If I start hacking, there are SEVERAL bars/resturants/venues that I plan on attending and openly coughing/hacking on everyone... That's the 1st step if I become sick.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X