Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Osterholm just said on CNN we’re not going to be able to provide essential services in the next couple months, just a matter of how bad it gets.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Amazing

Fauci ADMITS: children are mostly hospitalized WITH Covid not FROM Covid. Team Apocalypse HATES when we say that... here's Fauci adopting this fact as if he's known it all along.

https://mobile.***********/justin_ha...05025514639369

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
        Amazing

Fauci ADMITS: children are mostly hospitalized WITH Covid not FROM Covid. Team Apocalypse HATES when we say that... here's Fauci adopting this fact as if he's known it all along.

https://mobile.***********/justin_ha...05025514639369

Across the Jackson Health System hospitals, we currently have 327 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19. Of those, 187 patients – or 57 percent – are admitted to the hospital primarily for non-COVID reasons.

https://mobile.***********/JacksonHe...62638641549322

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Michael Osterholm just said on CNN we’re not going to be able to provide essential services in the next couple months, just a matter of how bad it gets.
          Honk!

Comment

• Over half a million new cases today, 1300 deaths. Odd, but only 1 in Florida. DeSantis is a genius.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh please you are a transplant you don't get to take offense. ;^) Plus they likely consider you Minneapolis anyways :^p (and you are from Mahtomedhi!)

Edina is filled with "look at me!" White Folks with too much money and too big an ego. I mean they sell shirts that say Every Day I Need Attention because they embrace it. The richer they are the more full of crap they are.

To be fair though these days Wayzata and Maple Grove are zooming right past Edina and Minnetonka laps them!
              Yawn. The current mayor Minnetonka is an independent and not a MAGA anti-vaxxer, and was instrumental in supporting construction of a new public safety facility, the addition of new trails and park amenities, creating a sustainability commission as well as the establishment of a diversity and equity task force.
              Last edited by Slap Shot; 12-30-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Yawn. The current mayor Minnetonka is an independent and not a MAGA anti-vaxxer, and was instrumental in supporting construction of a new public safety facility, the addition of new trails and park amenities, creating a sustainability commission as well as the establishment of a diversity and equity task force.
                I think handy and I are both referring to the little folk, not elected official. Both Edina and to la have mayors and councils that are big on sustainability and the like. Plenty of derp in tonka too

Comment

• Sure every city has derps but that wasn't really the message being sent. But what do I know I only lived there for nearly two decades. = ^ P

Comment

• Holy Christ.

https://***********/theophite/status...241264643?s=21

"wild. 8.27% asymptomatic positivity rate in SF with 81% vaxed. absolutely nuts level of COVID in an extremely mask-compliant city."
                    bob wachter
                    "Let's look @UCSFHospitals first. Test positivity rates continue to climb, though if you squint you might see a hint of a plateau. As always, my key # is the asymptomatic test pos. rate, now 7d avg of 8.27% – implying 1 in 12 people in SF without Covid symptoms have Covid.(2/12)"
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Holy Christ.

https://***********/theophite/status...241264643?s=21

"wild. 8.27% asymptomatic positivity rate in SF with 81% vaxed. absolutely nuts level of COVID in an extremely mask-compliant city."
                      bob wachter
                      "Let's look @UCSFHospitals first. Test positivity rates continue to climb, though if you squint you might see a hint of a plateau. As always, my key # is the asymptomatic test pos. rate, now 7d avg of 8.27% ? implying 1 in 12 people in SF without Covid symptoms have Covid.(2/12)"
                      ^^Honk

Thanks to mask mandates and Covid passports New York successfully flattened the curve, but along the wrong axis

Comment

• If only there was some data on who was driving that spike...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          If only there was some data on who was driving that spike...
                          70% of New York is fully vaccinated and “cases are at an all time high.”

Honk

Comment

• CDC: "COVID-19 vaccines are protecting people from being hospitalized with COVID-19."

Over 200 million people have been fully vaccinated.

Yet there is no evident decoupling of cases and hospitalizations

Comment

• Cases in Australia are up 119,111% since the Washington Post said they almost eliminated COVID by putting faith in science

I wonder if we’ll get an update on why the lockdowns, quarantine camps, mask mandates, vaccine passports & incredibly high vaccination rates stopped working

Comment

• I’m sure this is happening everywhere but just saw a tweet of restaurants that have to close for the entire weekend as nearly all their staff have Covid- St. Paul grill, bar la grassa, Martina, colita, young Joni, Owamni (hot new Native American place) and several others. Oof

Comment

Working...
                                X