Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The OGs representin'.
    the display of insignia from unconstitutional organizations
    You can't even write the word 'Nazi' in the German press?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

It’s Deutsche Welle, an arm of the German Government.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Just think, someday the same will be true of the word 'Republican' here.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          It’s Deutsche Welle, an arm of the German Government.
          DW is public but it is editorially independent. IINM you can't show Nazi iconography in Germany even as a private citizen. It is possible you cannot even say the word. They aren't ****ing around.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Just think, someday the same will be true of the word 'Republican' here.
            And that stupid wig will be the same as the little stache.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/c...&ICID=ref_fark

Narrator: Cassandra was the one who ended up being correct about everything.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/c...&ICID=ref_fark

Narrator: Cassandra was the one who ended up being correct about everything.
                Even better, she was cursed to be right but never to be believed.

This part is hilarious:

One of the reasons our Government’s scientific advisers have been so gloomy is because the Sage modelling teams have assumed that Omicron is as deadly as the Delta variant, but the data from other countries, including South Africa, implies it’s less likely to result in severe disease or death.
                He's either too idiotic or too cynical to note that in that same data tranche South Africa recommended NOT extrapolating their data to other countries because their population is far younger.

Evil, stupid, crazy: pick at least two. The right wing permutation law.
                Last edited by Kepler; 12-23-2021, 03:23 PM.
                Cornell University

Comment

• It doesn't matter what the facts end up being. The "ok, I'll get vaccinated... fine..." crowd heard that news and has decided that Omicron is barely a head cold.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• It’s almost like a Cult

Francis Collins - “we have to keep convincing people that this is not something being imposed upon them by the government. It’s being imposed on them by the virus”

Actually it is a Cult

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      It doesn't matter what the facts end up being. The "ok, I'll get vaccinated... fine..." crowd heard that news and has decided that Omicron is barely a head cold.
                      Technically the main symptom is no symptoms at all. Then head cold comes in second after that.

Comment

• Ignore Jeb, he's just upset Nancy Reagan got crowned Throat G.O.A.T. when his mom had more impressive numbers, albeit on the minor league circuit.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Ignore Jeb, he's just upset Nancy Reagan got crowned Throat G.O.A.T. when his mom had more impressive numbers, albeit on the minor league circuit.
                          You can leave the Cult whenever you are ready.

New study from Denmark shows the vaccines have NO effectiveness against Omicron after just 30 days.

lmao

Comment

Ignore Jeb, he's just upset Nancy Reagan got crowned Throat G.O.A.T. when his mom had more impressive numbers, albeit on the minor league circuit.
                            Wait, Nancy Reagan was reknowned for her knob polishing skills? I did not know that.

Source for this bit of info?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Just a little, Cultish

https://twitter.com/cwt_news/status/...710112771?s=21

Comment

Wait, Nancy Reagan was reknowned for her knob polishing skills? I did not know that.

Source for this bit of info?
                                https://www.vice.com/en/article/epxz...*****s-twitter

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X