Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faux also is forcing vaccines on all staff, no more "testing only" options by the 27th. Their viewers won't know cause it won't be covered by Faux ;^)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is truly funny

https://twitter.com/zornsllama/statu...784955394?s=21

Comment

• Jeb doesn’t care about our military: https://news.usni.org/2021/12/21/nav...or-to-covid-19
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Jeb doesn’t care about our military: https://news.usni.org/2021/12/21/nav...or-to-covid-19
          But what about those Marines what wuz blowed up in Afghanistan?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Interesting, but it's in phase I trials now, so... maybe September 22?
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Hey Wayuphere, I think we've found the bar to send the asymptomatic to! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Interesting, but it's in phase I trials now, so... maybe September 22?
                Perhaps. The question is will the "I LOVE DA TROOPS!11!!!!!" crowd take it?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Perhaps. The question is will the "I LOVE DA TROOPS!11!!!!!" crowd take it?
                  Maybe it would be vindication for them not taking the MRNA vaccine. They would look like geniuses in their own eyes!!!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1472932495092232201

Latest CDC data by vaccine status:

Unvaccinated: 451 cases per 100k
                    Vaccinated: 134 cases per 100k
                    Boosted: 48 cases per 100k

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k
                    Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k
                    Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k

Drew, still think we shouldn't be pushing vaccinations?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1472932495092232201

We absolutely should, but it’s not enough.

Comment

• More testing and more nudging to vaccinations.

It's become a part of people's core identity. My brother refuses even to take a test before seeing the rest of our family (including our pregnant sister in law, our 3 year old nephew and our 70 year old diabetic dad). Why? Because he's fine and he doesn't need it and he's not sick. Even suggesting otherwise or bringing up the enormous aymptomatic issue is met with laughter. Denying Covid's existance is part of who he is now, and it's heart breaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1472932495092232201

Interesting how that data trends to the hospitalization data, where the worse the outcome, the greater the unvaccinated percentage is.

And if we can cut the unvaxxed in half, the burden to the hospitals would be lowered so much that it might be dealt with.

Shocking. Well, shocking that after almost 2 solid years of hearing news about this, that there are still people out there that deny that anything should be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                            Shocking. Well, shocking that after almost 2 solid years of hearing news about this, that there are still people out there that deny that anything should be done.
                            They're flat earthers. It isn't merely some thing that they believe. It's fundamental to their identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

They're flat earthers. It isn't merely some thing that they believe. It's fundamental to their identity.
                              At the same time, they will demand that restaurants be clean, or cars be safer, or not have sex with a person that as an STD, etc.

None of which are nearly as deadly as COVID.

Penny wise, dollar moronic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Interesting how that data trends to the hospitalization data, where the worse the outcome, the greater the unvaccinated percentage is.

And if we can cut the unvaxxed in half, the burden to the hospitals would be lowered so much that it might be dealt with.

Also, that death being, most aren't just checked into the hospital and then pass after a few days. It's a month, two months of constant care, and ever more costly treatments, until they finally succumb. The resources used up by each patient, both personnel-wise, and medicine and equipment-wise, are staggering.

Something's gonna have to give if this keeps up. Why these people need to get vaccinated.

Comment

Working...
                                X