Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I guess Jeb's ret@rd battalion will wear masks under some circumstances: https://twitter.com/AndreaMcCarren/s...49119395782657
    When they are too chicken sh1T to be ID'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And posted before, the worst that polio did was paralyze 20,000 people a year. And it was a big deal that there was a vaccine for that.

Yet with almost 800,000 American deaths, this vaccine is just a political item. All that tells me that the republican effort to undermine education is working. They are so dumb that they believe in the idea of killing themselves to own the libs. And killing the economy on their own to own the libs. All at the same time as letting people grift off of them with donations that go nowhere but pockets.
      Grift

Comment

I guess Jeb's ret@rd battalion will wear masks under some circumstances: https://twitter.com/AndreaMcCarren/s...49119395782657
        Is this one of those made up FBI stunts?

Back in reality

Comment

• Covidians in 10 years

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

When they are too chicken sh1T to be ID'd.
                  That's what I don't get. They're so proud of their stance. So convinced that they are right and true, that theirs is the noble pursuit, that they are the true patriots, the true Americans.

And they don't dare show their faces.

Cowards and bullies, the entire lot of them.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Wow just like the flu, i.e. who the **** cares.

Hey Jebbers, how do you think your college hockey team will do this weekend? How do they pair up against their opponents.
                    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...outputType=amp

The obesity pandemic has made COVID much more deadly

By the summer of 2020, a study in Sciencerevealed that “people with obesity who contracted SARS-CoV-2 were 113% more likely than people of healthy weight to land in the hospital, 74% more likely to be admitted to an ICU, and 48% more likely to die.”

In fact, his own recent research, he says, suggests that “64% of all the hospitalizations from COVID could have been prevented, if we had a metabolically healthy population, without the rates of obesity and diabetes and hypertension that we have now.”

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's what I don't get. They're so proud of their stance. So convinced that they are right and true, that theirs is the noble pursuit, that they are the true patriots, the true Americans.

And they don't dare show their faces.

Cowards and bullies, the entire lot of them.
                      You get it. It's the authoritarian personality. Conservatives are so aggressive and vicious because they are so cowardly and ignorant.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I guess when some people say they go on road trips, they were probably being truthful. Just packed into a Penske truck

Comment

• The best is watching them all flee when confronted by some teenagers. They jumped into that truck so fast and drove off. I havent seen turtling that bad since Ferris State played at Mariucci in the NCAAs ;^)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Just watched an article about some of the odd treatments that the anti-vaxxors are pushing. Like eating dirt. Dirt that has elevated levels of lead and arsenic.

Of course, the scheme is an MLM- so people who are buying into this are getting massively scammed by a scheme. That's ignoring the issue of spending a LOT of money on dirt.

This is just more massive grift on the dumpy worshipers. Just like jebbers. I guess the result that people are dying reduces the risk to the MLM's since they will be harder to trace.

Comment

• Whew. New covid cases in SA have tripled in three days

Comment

• Sounds like many of the omicron cases in wisky and Cali were in mRNA boosted people. All were very mild.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X