Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Awesome. But I don't actually see any evidence this happened (though it's on brand). Source?
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1467200006813798403

Originally posted by creepy dude with big forehead
    "The best vaccine we've found is Mother Nature's vaccine. It's contracting the virus"
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• +700,000 dead Americans are not enough here, but less than 6000 was enough to start a war that lasted over 20 years. The math there is odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

+700,000 dead Americans are not enough here, but less than 6000 was enough to start a war that lasted over 20 years. The math there is odd.
        Covid ain't brown
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• If you’re wearing a mask outdoors or as part of your daily life now, we’ll presume you’re immune compromised, actively infected, or a victim of mass hysteria and political manipulation.

Comment

• Florida man says something total ****ing ridiculous...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Florida man says something total ****ing ridiculous...
              Approximately 90% of Covid cases are asymptomatic or mild symptoms (which are symptoms identical to a cold).

If you want to take an endless barrage of “vaccine” go for it.

Your health is your responsibility.

Comment

• 95% of polio is asymptomatic or mild illness. There hasn’t been a case since 1979 in the US and we still vaccinate for it.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  95% of polio is asymptomatic or mild illness. There hasn’t been a case since 1979 in the US and we still vaccinate for it.
                  Yeah I remember getting my Polio booster every 6 months on repeat. And then I can still get it and spread it.

Enough with the stupid ****ing attempts at comparisons. At least you did better than the stupid winter coat comparison.

You could compare Covid a coronavirus to you know, other coronavirus. Which if you are even remotely healthy and come down with…. Cold symptoms.

Comment

• If all the Covid Theatre was not going on what real life lived experiences would alert you that there is a pandemic going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      95% of polio is asymptomatic or mild illness. There hasn’t been a case since 1979 in the US and we still vaccinate for it.
                      And posted before, the worst that polio did was paralyze 20,000 people a year. And it was a big deal that there was a vaccine for that.

Yet with almost 800,000 American deaths, this vaccine is just a political item. All that tells me that the republican effort to undermine education is working. They are so dumb that they believe in the idea of killing themselves to own the libs. And killing the economy on their own to own the libs. All at the same time as letting people grift off of them with donations that go nowhere but pockets.

Comment

And posted before, the worst that polio did was paralyze 20,000 people a year. And it was a big deal that there was a vaccine for that.

Yet with almost 800,000 American deaths, this vaccine is just a political item. All that tells me that the republican effort to undermine education is working. They are so dumb that they believe in the idea of killing themselves to own the libs. And killing the economy on their own to own the libs. All at the same time as letting people grift off of them with donations that go nowhere but pockets.

Comment

Speaking of Grift, lmao

Last edited by Jeb2020; 12-04-2021, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• I guess Jeb's ret@rd battalion will wear masks under some circumstances: https://twitter.com/AndreaMcCarren/s...49119395782657

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Every developed country in the world needs to have a serious public conversation about OBESITY. It affects hundreds of millions of people, reduces life quality, lifespan, and makes people susceptible to a huge number of diseases. But muh feelings and 'political correctness'.

Comment

Working...
                                X