Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

We can agree it was a mandated medical treatment?
    Yes. In fact it was far worse than a vaccine. They cut open your arm and implanted the virus. It still had a fairly high death rate but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the real thing. You also got sick for weeks. But again, less worse!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

This is a moronic take on this. Immunization requirements for schools go back over a century and has continually been updated over the years.
      Facts just get in the way- stop that.

Jeb has not been able to argue facts, just the ones that his overlords tell him to say.

Not everyone will get any of the current list of required vaccines, and many of the people who might get infected will fight it off. But we all agree that everyone should get the vaccine. But somehow now the opposite argument can be used?? huh.

And then the data clearly shows how effective the various vaccines are, and that's somehow not real.... Then again, this is coming from someone who is still convinced that COVID is pretty much the flu, even though 20x people died in a calendar year compared to influenza, and the accompanying hospitalization rate of COVID v the flu is comparable to that. So even though it's more than an order of magnitude more deadly, and more costly (EVEN WITH MITIGATION), it's somehow still the same thing.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they can't absorb facts.

Just looked up some data- so far, unvaccinated are dying 14x the rate of vaccinated. And if you back calculate that, the amount of vaccinated deaths over a calendar year would actually be within 2x of the normal flu deaths. So if we all got vaccinated, COVID would still take people, but at a rate that we would be reasonably used to from the flu.

So just get the shot.
      Last edited by MichVandal; 12-01-2021, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Facts just get in the way- stop that.

Jeb has not been able to argue facts, just the ones that his overlords tell him to say.

Not everyone will get any of the current list of required vaccines, and many of the people who might get infected will fight it off. But we all agree that everyone should get the vaccine. But somehow now the opposite argument can be used?? huh.

And then the data clearly shows how effective the various vaccines are, and that's somehow not real.... Then again, this is coming from someone who is still convinced that COVID is pretty much the flu, even though 20x people died in a calendar year compared to influenza, and the accompanying hospitalization rate of COVID v the flu is comparable to that. So even though it's more than an order of magnitude more deadly, and more costly (EVEN WITH MITIGATION), it's somehow still the same thing.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they can't absorb facts.

Just looked up some data- so far, unvaccinated are dying 14x the rate of vaccinated. And if you back calculate that, the amount of vaccinated deaths over a calendar year would actually be within 2x of the normal flu deaths. So if we all got vaccinated, COVID would still take people, but at a rate that we would be reasonably used to from the flu.

So just get the shot.
        Instead of editing this- I'll just reply to it and add data....

The hospitalizations for vaccine v not have been hovering in the 10x reduction for most of the year, too. So imagine a hospitalization system with 1/10 the patients to deal with in terms of COVID.

Yea, vaccinated people will go to the hospital and die. But trying to convince people that reducing that amount to 1/10 or 1/20, respectively, is not a great thing, and very desirable.... not sure how to think that we should not try to get that.

The data is pretty clear, if we all get vaccinated, then COVID actually becomes roughly the same as influenza- for both deaths and the impact on the healthcare system.

Comment

• If Jeb! was 60 years older, he'd be campaigning against the polio vaccine...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            If Jeb! was 60 years older, he'd be campaigning against the polio vaccine...
            Yea, he would- looking up history, during the 40's in the US, 20,000 per year were paralyzed from polio. Not died, but just paralyzed. The US population was about half what it is now, so extrapolate that to now, it's 40k people per year.

And we REQUIRE a polio vaccine. For a far less deadly virus.

Same can pretty much be said about smallpox- while the death rate was higher if you got it than covid, the spread of it was nowhere near COVID in the US. Yet we spent a lot of time and money eradicating it. Around the world was a very different story, though. But we are talking the US and vaccine mandates.

Comment

• No need for flu shots then. Since, they don't offer immunity nor always prevent infection.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Another anti-vax televangelist nitwit dies of covid.

Anti-vaccine televangelist Marcus Lamb dies of COVID-19 (msn.com)

He could have gotten a life saving vaccine, instead he erroneously called them a hidden crisis.

RIP Marcus Lamb

Comment

Another anti-vax televangelist nitwit dies of covid.

He could have gotten a life saving vaccine, instead he erroneously called them a hidden crisis.

RIP Marcus Lamb
                  Remember that year when a bunch of flu vaccine haters died all the same year?

Yea, neither do I, since it didn't happen.

How people still think this is fake is beyond me.

Comment

Another anti-vax televangelist nitwit dies of covid.

RIP Marcus Lamb
                    I hope he does not RIP. I hope the souls of the people who died listening to his ****ing bull**** spend the rest of eternity raping him with a pineapple in hell. For people like him I hope I am wrong about religion cause we need Old Testament God right about now...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Remember that year when a bunch of flu vaccine haters died all the same year?

Yea, neither do I, since it didn't happen.

How people still think this is fake is beyond me.
                      And how fat, out of shape, old(and some not so old) white men don't somehow figure out that they're at greater risk for bad outcomes from this virus just baffles me.

Go look at some of them on the Herman Cain Awards thing. There's an uncanny resemblance among a lot of them.

"My top-notch immune system will protect me!!!"
                      Last edited by rufus; 12-01-2021, 11:19 AM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I hope he does not RIP.
                        If it helps any, he doesn't exist anymore. He isn't resting, in peace or in torment.

He isn't.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If it helps any, he doesn't exist anymore. He isn't resting, in peace or in torment.

He isn't.
                          Yeah I know...just saying if I am wrong I am hoping for a vengeful God not the mamby pamby "Look How Cute My Son Is!" god. I want these ****ers turned to pillars of salt! :^p
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is a moronic take on this. Immunization requirements for schools go back over a century and has continually been updated over the years.
                            Please let me know which vaccines are required for school for diseases that children are not at risk of. I’ll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              No need for flu shots then. Since, they don't offer immunity nor always prevent infection.
                              Which schools mandate flu vaccines for children?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                If Jeb! was 60 years older, he'd be campaigning against the polio vaccine...
                                Lol comparing Covid which children are not at any risk from and Polio with a case fatality rate of 2-5% in children and 15-30% in adolescents.

Nice work Covidian!

Comment

Working...
                                X