Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

It is also nice that a simple pcr test detects it.
    Yeah. I didn't know that was a possibility.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Does anyone know what is happening with contact tracing? At a minimum we should have a really good idea where it is spreading and work to minimize it. I assume corporate interests have shut this down, which is a massive disgrace.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Does anyone know what is happening with contact tracing? At a minimum we should have a really good idea where it is spreading and work to minimize it. I assume corporate interests have shut this down, which is a massive disgrace.
        We can't even get people to vaccinate. Which is extremely straight forward.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It’s time to starry pushing the morons out of society. Flights, restaurants, etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            It’s time to starry pushing the morons out of society. Flights, restaurants, etc etc
            Flights easy
            Would like to see general public
            Code:

Comment

• Local epi just had an updated post with helpful info. As she said, the silence from cdc is not encouraging.

the flight from SA that landed at schipol had a ten percent prevalence rate. Holy shiat. That is nuts. And no one tested positive before takeoff so this is one thing I hope we learn more on- we’re these ten percent connected before takeoff?

Comment

Local epi just had an updated post with helpful info. As she said, the silence from cdc is not encouraging.

the flight from SA that landed at schipol had a ten percent prevalence rate. Holy shiat. That is nuts. And no one tested positive before takeoff so this is one thing I hope we learn more on- we’re these ten percent connected before takeoff?
                Wait, what?

meaning the 10% came from other flights? Or 10% contracted it before the flight?
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wait, what?

meaning the 10% came from other flights? Or 10% contracted it before the flight?
                  10 percent of the passengers tested positive when they landed at schipol

read here under Netherlands bullet

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...-update-nov-27
                  Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-27-2021, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Local epi just had an updated post with helpful info. As she said, the silence from cdc is not encouraging.

I was wondering if KLM has a 72-hour rule for valid pre-flight tests. If so, then either this new variant is super-infectious and that window is now too short, or else those pax might have some esplanin' to do about the authenticity of their test results.

Comment

• 72 hours was too long for any covid. It needs to be PCR within 24 or rapid the day of. Everyone should be charged $25 and get tested at the airport. If you can afford a flight you can afford both.

I remember seeing a study (not sure if preprint or reviewed) that showed exposure to symptoms with delta was like 1-1.5 days shorter than wild type.
                      Code:

Comment

Does anyone know what is happening with contact tracing? At a minimum we should have a really good idea where it is spreading and work to minimize it. I assume corporate interests have shut this down, which is a massive disgrace.
                        Not corporate. Your duimbass political party and its foot soldiers.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• It really is remarkable takes like this can be presented as reasonable: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...source=twitter
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            72 hours was too long for any covid. It needs to be PCR within 24 or rapid the day of. Everyone should be charged $25 and get tested at the airport. If you can afford a flight you can afford both.

I remember seeing a study (not sure if preprint or reviewed) that showed exposure to symptoms with delta was like 1-1.5 days shorter than wild type.
                            Why pay for tests? They should be free for everyone throughout the world. I can walk 10 minutes and visit one of four free testing locations.

Comment

It really is remarkable takes like this can be presented as reasonable: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...source=twitter
                              That article sucks. Basically says we should just move on because stupid people won't do what they are supposed to.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It really is remarkable takes like this can be presented as reasonable: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...source=twitter
                                There are worse takes.

and you do vote for people in this party

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/st...525220864?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                X