Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeWhoShallNotBeQuoted2020 View Post

How can people be this dense?
    Irony, like the universe, is ever expanding
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Which will let them dig in even more. These people can't give up now, it's been almost 2 years that they have downplayed this pandemic- there's no way they will change their mind, even in death.
      The libbies cannot be right. No matter the cost.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I'm all booked for the Arnold Palmer shot next Wednesday (had Pfizer in April, getting a Moderna booster).

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          The new dominant variant in South Africa is a little worrisome right now. Suspected to be more transmissible and more likely to evade immunity. A few documented cases of Pfizer vaccinated people getting it
          Leaky as* “vaccine.”

Keep boosting up.

Comment

• Man since the booster my phone service has been INCREDIBLE!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Man since the booster my phone service has been INCREDIBLE!
              Can't wait. Does it improve battery life too? Could really use it.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

i'm hoping for better wifi coverage, too. Our service has been spotty recently.... the obvious indicator that the vaccine is wearing off.

Comment

The new dominant variant in South Africa is a little worrisome right now. Suspected to be more transmissible and more likely to evade immunity. A few documented cases of Pfizer vaccinated people getting it
                  https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...ant-flight-ban
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

My daughter's best friend's family just left for a 6-week jaunt to South Africa since that's where her dad's from originally. They're all vaccinated but ouch.

Hope the worries about the vaccines not working on it are for naught. But I suppose this is likely just the first sign towards everyone getting annual covid shots with their flu shots...

Comment

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

My daughter's best friend's family just left for a 6-week jaunt to South Africa since that's where her dad's from originally. They're all vaccinated but ouch.

Hope the worries about the vaccines not working on it are for naught. But I suppose this is likely just the first sign towards everyone getting annual covid shots with their flu shots...
                        It’s too early to know for sure but Pfizer has their vaccine being tested against this variant already

Comment

It’s too early to know for sure but Pfizer has their vaccine being tested against this variant already
                          Yeah I thought I read that Pfizer with a booster was "promising" but it is so new it could take a while to know. This one sounds like it could be as bad as Delta.

Mother Nature is done with us!

SOH,

Battery life only gets better if you don't have an Apple phone. They don't let you improve battery life cause they need people to keep buying new versions of their mediocre phones ;^)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Would only take about 100 days for the mRNA boosters which is nice if needed to update for Omnicon

Comment

• Ya don't say! https://***********/PoliticoRyan/sta...36471213346829

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• All the hubbub around the SA variant and closing the borders appears to be for naught. A case was already identified in Belgium with no known connection to South Africa at all.

https://***********/BogochIsaac/stat...89530941476871

Comment

Working...
                                X