Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the sicatoka View Post
    (and acting pres kd harris)
    concern!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Murica!

https://***********/timobrien/status...303139847?s=21

Comment

• But we weren't gonna hear about Covid anymore once the election was over.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• This blog is AMAZING- Great info, well written. My favorite so far is this one-
          https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...e-transmission

Comment

• And a really good post with lots of links to deal with the hols
            https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...holiday-season

Comment

• **** these people with a hot spiked poker.

https://***********/kevinmkruse/stat...171890176?s=21

Comment

• This is actually a brilliant marketing strategy.

cue one of our resident centrists who will come in and say duurrrrrrr all universal health systems are trash because…because I’ve heard boogeyman stories on fox!

https://***********/drericding/statu...203547648?s=21

Comment

• A+!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Got my booster - was pretty easy even since Massachusetts opened them up for all. Impressively sore arm, felt a little bit “off” and tired the next day. Feel totally normal now.

Comment

• Just got my booster as well! Happy to see the amount of people here.

Comment

• Getting mine in 6 hours :^)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mine is scheduled for Saturday.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I got mine Saturday a.m. (Moderna). I was surprised, I had more of a reaction to this booster (half dose, I think?) than I did to either the first shot or second shot.

With the first two, I had a sore shoulder for a few days, and with the first shot I felt a bit rundown or tired for about 24-36 hours.

With this booster, not only did I have a sore shoulder (which still sort of exists) but it kicked my azz for a couple of days. Starting Saturday night and continuing until early last evening I had a fever/chills, body aches and was really tired.

Feel great today, however, so it only lasted a few days.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              I got mine Saturday a.m. (Moderna). I was surprised, I had more of a reaction to this booster (half dose, I think?) than I did to either the first shot or second shot.

With the first two, I had a sore shoulder for a few days, and with the first shot I felt a bit rundown or tired for about 24-36 hours.

With this booster, not only did I have a sore shoulder (which still sort of exists) but it kicked my azz for a couple of days. Starting Saturday night and continuing until early last evening I had a fever/chills, body aches and was really tired.

Feel great today, however, so it only lasted a few days.
                              Were your first two also moderna?

its 50ml for booster vs 30 with Pfizer so a subtle difference but moderna across the board seems to evoke stronger actions

Comment

• Got mine scheduled for the 21st. Not sure what it will be, first two were Moderna, had no reaction. Most importantly, doing it at Safeway, as they give out 10% gift certificates for each shot!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X