Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There are dozens of us! Dozens!" https://ktla.com/news/local-news/77-...garcetti-says/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Booster shot done.

Arm is a bit sore at the injection site, but that's it so far... We'll see how the rest of the day goes...
      Last edited by RaceBoarder; 11-18-2021, 02:05 PM.
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from House:
        "In this building, I am Dr. Yahweh"

Kills me every time.
        I wonder how many viewers got that joke?
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• My arm was a little sore but I had zero side effects from the booster. It was like it was nothing.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Massachusetts just opened up boosters for any adult over 18 who is 2 months past J&J does or 6 months past second dose of Moderna / Pfizer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Massachusetts just opened up boosters for any adult over 18 who is 2 months past J&J does or 6 months past second dose of Moderna / Pfizer.
              Was just coming here to post this. Made my appointment for Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                My arm was a little sore but I had zero side effects from the booster. It was like it was nothing.
                The soreness seems a bit more prominent here actually compared to the original shots... Kind of like there is a lump in my arm. I feel it when trying to raise my arm.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Don't insult David Cross by associating him with those idiots.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/bide...urt-pause.html

So the Executive can just ignore the Judicial (and by extension the Constitution). Neat.

Oh. Wait. They fixed it.

Biden administration suspends enforcement of business vaccine mandate to comply with court order

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/bide...e-mandate.html

Did the WH (and acting Pres KD Harris) finally realize flaunting court orders is not a great look?
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• LOL. Meanwhile your God ignores every Court order.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Got my booster on Wednesday, along with flu vaccine. Covid arm was more sore than flu. Soreness lasted a good 24 hours, no other side affects.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          LOL. Meanwhile your God ignores every Court order.
                          Of course flaunting orders now isn’t a good look. It will be ok when it’s the other side.

he’s disappointing, this is so weak.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ENirenberg/statu...470575626?s=20

Data on the Pfizer booster is out and is very compelling. Maybe even more so than the original data last year. There is some evidence that the 6-month booster may be so effective that we could reduce to annual shots instead of every 6-mos.

What's crazy is the red line represents fully vaccinated people. Just incredible how effective this shot is so quickly. And this was for symptomatic covid, not just severe, during the age of Delta.
                            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-19-2021, 12:43 PM.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Hey Sic, Congress got your god Donnie's tax returns yet? Courts have ordered, and all.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Sweet. I got me some Pfizer when I got boosted. Love some good news.

Comment

Working...
                                X