Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    The worst part of the analogy is that Judaism is not contagious.

Now let's all stop kvetching and go have a knosh.

....oh no!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from House:
      "In this building, I am Dr. Yahweh"

Kills me every time.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Oh, if only there had been some way to prevent the tragedy...

Florida teacher at center of ivermectin lawsuit dies of COVID; husband says 'name a law after her' (msn.com)

...that her husband still lives.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wasn't there some news outlet covering riots last year that had a graphic up that read "Mazel Tov Cocktails"? I died. L'Chaim, capitalist pigs!
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Woof.

But here's something really striking: #COVID19 deaths in Minnesota among people who don't live in long-term care facilities are at a RECORD HIGH - higher than last fall's peak.

The difference: nursing home deaths are much, much lower.
            David Montgomery should get some sort of award for his coverage and numbers breakdown during the pandemic. He's excellent. This graph really gets at the heart of where we're at. We're at a worse point today than any time since this started. Young(er) people are dying at a record rate.

Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Here's a really good series of graphics. I really like the map showing where the share of unvaccinated live. It's like unburned forest.

Here are the tweets:

Overall, around 33% of Minnesotans are unvaccinated. But this varies by region. Nearly 40% of Minnesotans live in counties where 20-30% are unvaxxed. Nearly 27% live in counties where 40-50% are unvaxxed. And 7% live in counties where fewer than half are.

The counties where less than half the population is vaccinated are primarily north of the Twin Cities, in east-central Minnesota. The high-vax counties are in the metro, SE Minnesota, and the Arrowhead.
              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Woof.

David Montgomery should get some sort of award for his coverage and numbers breakdown during the pandemic. He's excellent. This graph really gets at the heart of where we're at. We're at a worse point today than any time since this started. Young(er) people are dying at a record rate.

That's what the Repubs wanted. "Isolate and vaccinate the old folks. Protect the most vulnerable. Let everyone else get on with their lives"

How's that working out so far?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  Oh, if only there had been some way to prevent the tragedy...

Florida teacher at center of ivermectin lawsuit dies of COVID; husband says 'name a law after her' (msn.com)

...that her husband still lives.
                  some money quotes:

"We don’t know if (the drug) would have saved her life, but it could have," he said. "Maybe it wouldn’t have done anything, but we’re pursuing the case strictly from a legal perspective."
                  We also don't know if gargling sulfuric acid would have saved her.

"Every person in Florida has a constitutional right to choose what is done with their own body."
                  Unless you want an abortion.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    We also don't know if gargling sulfuric acid would have saved her.
                    As a chemist, I can assure you, it would not have

:-P
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      Unless you want an abortion.
                      Actually, I think abortion in Florida is legal, although probably moot since maybe 88% of the population is 80 years old or older.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Actually, I think abortion in Florida is legal, although probably moot since maybe 88% of the population is 80 years old or older.
                        You think?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

As a chemist, I can assure you, it would not have

:-P
                          I laughed harder than I ought to have at this.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Yeah Roe V. Wade hasn't been overturned yet so of course it is legal. The point is that loser probably doesn't think it should be so his argument is horsecrap.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Go **** yourself.

Signed
                              Every Jew
                              This goy atheist would like to sign on as an ally, please.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This goy atheist would like to sign on as an ally, please.
                                I'll allow it ;^)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X