Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Austria and Germany segregating an "unclean" segment of the population, up to and including "show me your papers".

What could go wrong.

Signed

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...covid-cases-su
    You think you're making a point about Germany. More revealing about you.

Some light reading for you: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/7370/7370-h/7370-h.htm
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Austria and Germany segregating an "unclean" segment of the population, up to and including "show me your papers".

What could go wrong.

Signed

When they put them in forced labor camps and then start gassing the unvaxxors, get back to us. Since you imply that it's the same.

And I'm missing the night when they went and destroyed pretty much everything "unclean".

Comment

• Actually, the thing that strikes me most from these articles was:
        Germany reintroduces free testing

As Germany battles its worst infection rate since the pandemic began, a similar lockdown has been imposed in the capital, Berlin, with only people who are fully vaccinated or who recently recovered from COVID-19 allowed to enter restaurants, cinemas and sports facilities.

The federal government is also reversing course only a month after saying it would no longer provide free coronavirus testing.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

When they put them in forced labor camps and then start gassing the unvaxxors, get back to us. Since you imply that it's the same.

And I'm missing the night when they went and destroyed pretty much everything "unclean".
          Comparisons to the holocaust. It’s like he’s a bot

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Given the people who are in that same camp, they are the people who think the Holocaust is either a hoax or didn't go far enough. Basically, some of the worst people on the planet.

edit- these same people can't be bothered by the idea that it's a choice people are making WRT the vaccine. Or if they do, why are they not also lobbying for forcing companies to take abolish drug testing and requirements- since those are a choice, too. And why are they also not trying to end drunk driving laws, since drinking is also a choice- and it's an attack on personal liberty to ban someone for driving for reasons of personal choice.
            Last edited by MichVandal; 11-17-2021, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Putin is having a Trump hangover: Moscow is being locked down due to rising cases, businesses are forcing employees to be vaccinated, death tolls are rising again, only 1/3 of the nation is vaccinated, and public distrust of Putin is growing.
              Gotta say, it would be pretty cool if Putin's puppet ends up causing him more problems than anywhere else.

Everything Trump touches, dies.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Or, that's what his "very libertarian mainstream reference materials" are talking about today.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Why you don't put him on ignore...

Comment

What could go wrong.

Signed

Go **** yourself.

Signed
                    Every Jew
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yep. Last straw. Please continue to not quote that piece of ****.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Why you don't put him on ignore...
                        Sometimes it is cathartic to yell at him cause I can't yell at the morons I know who think like him. ;^)

Speaking of, my buddy got COVID (breakthrough case) from his Trumper neighbor. My buddy recovered after a couple days without taste or smell. His Trumper neighbor, who obviously refused the vaccine, has been taking Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine. He has been sick for over 2 weeks and can't figure out why.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Yep. Last straw. Please continue to not quote that piece of ****.
                          I will do my best to remember.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I will do my best to remember.
                            Meh, your point about it being cathartic makes sense. I'll still see his drivel less this way regardless.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Meh, your point about it being cathartic makes sense. I'll still see his drivel less this way regardless.
                              Meh...I have to practice what I preach. Time for me to ignore him too no need to let him get his rocks off trolling since he probably has no friends who think for themselves ;^)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The worst part of the analogy is that Judaism is not contagious.

Now let's all stop kvetching and go have a knosh.

....oh no!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X