Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oh I’m seeing the ones at my company and it’s…unreal what people are trying
    I wonder what my now former coworker, Floridaman, is trying to do before the Nov. 15th deadline. Today would've been the last day to get a second dose.

Comment

• Heard yesterday that a person at a customer site I have been working with for over 15 years is refusing to get vaccinated even though his company has mandated it. On, personal choice grounds apparently. I think he's an idiot now. Never thought that before. He may lose his job.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Heard yesterday that a person at a customer site I have been working with for over 15 years is refusing to get vaccinated even though his company has mandated it. On, personal choice grounds apparently. I think he's an idiot now. Never thought that before. He may lose his job.
        This is one of those times I really don't want to know anyone I work for, personally. Based on what they think, I have seriously questioned their integrity of the data they are producing- do they have an agenda for the data??? I've seen some claims from people of the vaccine that does VERY much the same- did they actually have good integrity of the work they had been doing in the past, as their statements for the vaccine put that into bright question.

Comment

• From the Newsmax White House Correspondent.
          Dear Christians: The Vaccine contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends.
          https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...565825/photo/1
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Our company issued a requirement to enter something into our vaccine tracking system by the end of October. That could be a photo of your vaccine card OR an application for a religious/medical exemption. Word is that 20% of our local workforce has not put anything into the system.

Terrifying on multiple levels.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

From the Newsmax White House Correspondent.

If they let her keep her credentials then the WH is off their rocker...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ah yes, Revelation, the one book that is clearly based on things that actually happened and not some LSD trip on an island, that's the one I would base my life off of.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

You know, if I were in charge of making vaccines at a biotech company and I wanted to sneak something like that into a jab, I think I'd be a little less on-the-nose than to dub it LUCIFERASE.

Unless it endows me with Tom Ellis' devilish handsomeness and charisma, because then I'm all in. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You know, if I were in charge of making vaccines at a biotech company and I wanted to sneak something like that into a jab, I think I'd be a little less on-the-nose than to dub it LUCIFERASE.

Unless it endows me with Tom Ellis' devilish handsomeness and charisma, because then I'm all in. ;-)
                    I think luciferase is sort of a generic enzyme that may in fact be in the vaccine, but not for the purpose these clowns claim.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Actually Moderna said it is not. I think Pfizer did as well. But yes it is just a generic enzyme that exists in like fireflies.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think luciferase is sort of a generic enzyme that may in fact be in the vaccine, but not for the purpose these clowns claim.
                        It is is not in any vaccine, however it is a generic term used for bioluminescence-related enzymes.

It is absolutely preposterous to me that Newsmax gets press credentials.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It is is not in any vaccine, however it is a generic term used for bioluminescence-related enzymes.

It is absolutely preposterous to me that Newsmax gets press credentials.
                          I may have written it wrong when I said "in it," but I thought that I read somewhere that the enzyme was perhaps used in either the testing or work on the the mRNA vaccines.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I may have written it wrong when I said "in it," but I thought that I read somewhere that the enzyme was perhaps used in either the testing or work on the the mRNA vaccines.
                            https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2MT265

money quote:
                            While the enzyme is not a vaccine ingredient, researchers at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston last July isolated luciferase from fireflies to develop more accurate COVID-19 tests and potential treatments (here).

Scientists at the University of South Florida College of Public Health conducted similar research (here).
                            so no, it was never used in the vaccines in any capacity, according to Reuters
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2MT265

money quote:

so no, it was never used in the vaccines in any capacity, according to Reuters
                              Yeah, ok, I thought I had read that it had been used in either the development or testing, but it must have been the testing related to Covid.

Comment

What will the result of that be? People not taking the vaccine, and more people dying because of that. Mostly the people who think this is real.

I can think of worse outcomes.

Comment

Working...
                                X