Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    It was not a mask issue...a witness just thought it was.
    Saw that this morning- but getting bumped and an apology to do the exact same thing seems even weaker. That simple over reaction means he can't fly anymore. Hoping that the airlines are sharing notes on these people so they can't board any planes anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Saw that this morning- but getting bumped and an apology to do the exact same thing seems even weaker. That simple over reaction means he can't fly anymore. Hoping that the airlines are sharing notes on these people so they can't board any planes anymore.
      Link?

edit: nm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/trans...endant-attack/
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 10-29-2021, 07:29 AM.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        So what happened? Link behind paywall for me.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

So what happened? Link behind paywall for me.
          Guy in first class was bumped by flight attendant, who apologized. Later, he went to the galley and punched her in the face.

Man was taped to his seat, and they had an emergency landing in Denver where he was arrested.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Guy in first class was bumped by flight attendant, who apologized. Later, he went to the galley and punched her in the face.

Man was taped to his seat, and they had an emergency landing in Denver where he was arrested.
            A woman bumps into a guy on a plane and he goes full I gotta hit her?

What in the ****ing hell is wrong with this dude? Woman bumps into me and it's a good day.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• There has to be more to the story than just some incidental contact. A mask dispute made sense (dumb as it is, the anti-maskers are off the deep end), a miscommunication, an offhand comment, something...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                There has to be more to the story than just some incidental contact. A mask dispute made sense (dumb as it is, the anti-maskers are off the deep end), a miscommunication, an offhand comment, something...
                Maybe just a white guy, fuming about how hard it is to be a white male these days. You’ve got women wanting paid leave for babies, immigrants pouring in every day, etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Maybe just a white guy, fuming about how hard it is to be a white male these days. You’ve got women wanting paid leave for babies, immigrants pouring in every day, etc etc
                  To be fair, I remember what you were like in your First Class days. ;^)

Most likely though just a rich d-bag who was out of Viagara.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I expect our resident RWNJs to parrot Flo(R)ida's declaration of "lowest COVID case rate" while also ignoring that Flo(R)ida's policies killed 60k people.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Long 300 ft tether, hatch door in belly of plane, open, shove offender out, maintain 20,000 ft altitude for a tease of breathable air, no mask(O2). Deploy him with the parting words of “we’ll reel you in when we descend, maybe”…
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

To be fair, I remember what you were like in your First Class days. ;^)

Most likely though just a rich d-bag who was out of Viagara.
                        Hey, I never paid for first class and the only ones I wanted to punch were the entitled aholes

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I expect our resident RWNJs to parrot Flo(R)ida's declaration of "lowest COVID case rate" while also ignoring that Flo(R)ida's policies killed 60k people.
                          It's going to be a while until some vacation in Florida. I think I would rather go to the Nile than the land of DeNile.

It will be interesting if there are any consequences to fighting all of the restrictions that lead to that many deaths for Deathsantis. Especially since some of the tourist industry they live off of are in direct opposition to him.

Comment

Hey, I never paid for first class and the only ones I wanted to punch were the entitled aholes
                            I know...you were quite salty when you lost your privilege though :^p
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He was Asian, so..... :-P

Reputable sources are reporting this had nothing to do with masking.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He was Asian, so..... :-P
                                I saw that, which made me immediately wonder if the perp is even an American.

OTOH they were flying to SNA, and heaven knows there's plenty of monied entitlement emanating from Orange County.

Comment

Working...
                                X