Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Or you might be taking a dose for someone 65+ who really needs it.

I’d encourage everyone to follow the CDC and FDA recommendations and go get a booster once (but not before) it is recommended.
    At this point, everyone who is gonna get a vax already has... The only ones that haven't are anti-vax nut jobs.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I’d encourage everyone to follow the CDC and FDA recommendations and go get a booster once (but not before) it is recommended.
      Uh, if they really need it, won't they go and get it? At this point, I find it hard to actually think that there are shots that are in any kind of shortage.

FWIW, on our healthcare portal, we are now both late for our 3rd shot. No special needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

At this point, everyone who is gonna get a vax already has... The only ones that haven't are anti-vax nut jobs.
        Correct. I’m talking about people trying to schedule their booster doses. Those should be for who the CDC has currently recommended receive them. Those not in a recommended category should wait until recommended to do so.

Comment

Correct. I’m talking about people trying to schedule their booster doses. Those should be for who the CDC has currently recommended receive them. Those not in a recommended category should wait until recommended to do so.
          I’m sure some people are just getting around to scheduling but believe me, every single pharmacy I looked at last week had hundreds of openings this week- it isn’t like round 1 where people had to wait. Anyone who qualifies for a booster should not have issue scheduling at this point unless you live in area with low supply for some reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’m sure some people are just getting around to scheduling but believe me, every single pharmacy I looked at last week had hundreds of openings this week- it isn’t like round 1 where people had to wait. Anyone who qualifies for a booster should not have issue scheduling at this point unless you live in area with low supply for some reason
            Anecdotally, my mother in law was not finding available appointments, but perhaps that is a temporary blip and will ease once the initial rush is over.

Peoples rush to get ahead of CDC guidelines is interesting to me. Do people still have that much anxiety over this that they want to jump in ahead of what is recommended.

Again, if and when the recommendation comes for a Moderna boost for a healthy 50 year old male, I’ll sign up right away, but don’t see the rush or need to try to sign up before.

Comment

Anecdotally, my mother in law was not finding available appointments, but perhaps that is a temporary blip and will ease once the initial rush is over.

Peoples rush to get ahead of CDC guidelines is interesting to me. Do people still have that much anxiety over this that they want to jump in ahead of what is recommended.

Again, if and when the recommendation comes for a Moderna boost for a healthy 50 year old male, I’ll sign up right away, but don’t see the rush or need to try to sign up before.
              Minnesota hasn't had issues with scheduling since like April. By the time I qualified to get shot #1 I was able to schedule like 2 miles from my house and shot two I could have walked to my CVS a block away.

I am a teacher so technically I fall under the "High Risk Setting" guidelines.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'll be getting my flu and booster shot next week during my typical fall doctor visit. They have Pfizer on hand (which is what I already had) and from the sounds of it will give the booster to pretty much anyone. Though since I have underlying conditions and work in high risk/essential area (agriculture) I qualify anyway.

Comment

• Montana AG sends state trooper to a hospital when a doctor refused to give some ahole ivermectin cause guess what it’s not medically relevant.

cops have a tough job? Docs will quit at even faster rate when uneducated republikkkans try to tell them how to practice medicine

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/st...689285121?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Montana AG sends state trooper to a hospital when a doctor refused to give some ahole ivermectin cause guess what it’s not medically relevant.

cops have a tough job? Docs will quit at even faster rate when uneducated republikkkans try to tell them how to practice medicine

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/st...689285121?s=21
                    So they want to force an unapproved drug when it's not even a law to do that, but they don't want to take an approved vaccine- and even prevent anyone from requiring it.

The irony.

Comment

In my area, online appointment shot availability was WIDE open. Example,
                      my elderly mother got a same day booster appointment.
                      My initial comment stated my concern about “taking someone else’s shot”, until I looked online the wide open schedule.
                      The antivax pukes may keep this virus circulating and mutating, but I’ll be dammed if they are going to put me, or more importantly, a senior Veterans Home with hundreds of residents at risk by waiting on them to step up and finally get the shot. Most of the first timers are only there now because their income was threatened by loss of job. What happened to fighting for their “rights and freedoms”. Way to take a stand, it’s more like way to assume the fetal
                      position and cave over a paycheck….
                      Absolutely Eff ‘em…wusses for refusing the shot initially, wusses for caving and lack of backbone for their ridiculous”cause”.
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RobertNBCLA/stat...05259251568645

Sits in first class and breaks a flight attendants nose cause they were asked to wear a mask.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          https://twitter.com/RobertNBCLA/stat...05259251568645

Sits in first class and breaks a flight attendants nose cause they were asked to wear a mask.
                          Talk about a snowflake. How is it that there are STILL people who fly that think they can go maskless???? This has been a thing for over a year now. I would have loved to have been part of taping him in his seat. Telling him how stupid he was- given that he will never fly again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Talk about a snowflake. How is it that there are STILL people who fly that think they can go maskless???? This has been a thing for over a year now. I would have loved to have been part of taping him in his seat. Telling him how stupid he was- given that he will never fly again.
                            So awesome they keep duct tape on board!

Comment

• It was not a mask issue...a witness just thought it was.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X