Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Pneumonia is deadly enough that the CDC tracks it just like Covid and influenza.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pneumonia.htm
    Ok.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Is pneumonia contagious?
      Many years ago, both my wife and I got strep throat. Unfortunately for her, the bacteria worked it's way down to her lungs and she developed pneumonia.

One of us gave it to the other person.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Just a clarification, pneumonia is not a specific disease, it is a symptom. All it is describing is an infection in the lung. Similar to saying someone has a fever.

You can have Covid pneumonia, influenza pneumonia, bacterial pneumonia, fungal pneumonia etc. pneumococcus is a type of bacteria that can cause pneumonia and is often incorrectly used as a synonym. As in "I got my pneumonia vaccination" when really, you were vaccinated for a type of bug that can often cause pneumonia.
        Last edited by WisconsinWildcard; 10-21-2021, 06:41 PM.
        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Marlena: threatening the Zeeland Michigan school board with the Michigan Militia over mask mandates.

Anything to hype business for her failing restaurant, I suppose.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Today: CDC Director Walensky confirms that boosters may soon be mandatory to be considered “fully vaccinated.”

We have not yet changed the definition of fully vaccinated. We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of fully vaccinated in the future.”

https://***********/i/status/1451586343222452225

Will a CovidZombie ask your overlords how long between being fully vaccinated and delaying your booster does it take for you to transform from a hero to scumbag?
            Does it happen midnight after the announcement or is there a grace period?

Can’t wait to hear the triple and quadruple dosers get upset with the double dosers and call them anti vaxers.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-22-2021, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• The ****wits are crossing the streams.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I hope they crowd into really small convention rooms, breathe deeply, and have lots of vigorous shouting debates and cheering.

Then they can spend extensive time greeting and hugging each other. Given enough time, the problem fixes itself.

​​​​​​​
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  I hope they crowd into really small convention rooms, breathe deeply, and have lots of vigorous shouting debates and cheering.

Then they can spend extensive time greeting and hugging each other. Given enough time, the problem fixes itself.

​​​​​​​
                  Over/under on “I wish I had known” stories?
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    The ****wits are crossing the streams.
                    oh, the irony of these people having the convention at a place called the Gaylord.
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      Over/under on “I wish I had known” stories?
                      Unless only people from long term care facilities and the frail/ill are going.

Cases in the South are down 81% since Lord Fauci said he didn’t think it was smart to have full college football stadiums.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

oh, the irony of these people having the convention at a place called the Gaylord.
                        Actually, that was probably intentional. Closeted, repressed, all that ****.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          I hope they crowd into really small convention rooms, breathe deeply, and have lots of vigorous shouting debates and cheering.

​​​​​​​
                          Not my most Christian thought but I was right with you. Then I realized that there are healthcare workers having to care for these Bozos. I hope they go to one of the special Clinics to access all the special medicines and protocols and stay the hell out of the real hospitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Not my most Christian thought
                            Given the history of Christianity, it's on brand.

Jesus isn't a Christian. He's a way better man than that.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Got my booster today. Was offered a choice, I went with Pfizer like my first two shots over the potentially stronger moderna. My body seemed to tolerate Pfizer well so just stuck with it.

the data that says moderna is stronger is a tad misleading- 100ml vs the 50 that will be in a booster so end of the day, pfixer and moderna are both excellent .

however I strongly recommend anyone who got the JJ shot to get moderna booster

Comment

• 3x Pfizer is showing 95%+ vs symptomatic delta
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X