Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are hospitals and ICUs still using the Remdesivir, dialysis, ventilator protocol?

How’s that panning out?

Comment

• I feel for the employees cause they shouldnt have to deal with any of this...whoever in management shut it down can eat a bag of dicks.

In and Out is overrated anyways unless you are drunk and even then it ranks somewhere near Sonic and other mediocre regional food stuffs.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I actually tend to agree with them. It is not reasonable to expect minimum wage workers to actively police vaccination status and potentially be on the receiving end of verbal and/or physical abuse. It's hard enough to hire and retain service workers as it is right now.

But to close the entire restaurant seems like a political overreaction, unless you've determined that it isn't profitable to operate on a drive-thru only model. Since INO cooks everything to order, that may be the case, I don't know.
        It sounds like it's more of a corporate "nuh uh!" stance than anything else, so I have even less sympathy for the company itself.

It's unfortunate that the jebs of the world have chose to be so unreasonable and violent. This shouldn't be an issue.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Is pneumonia contagious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Is pneumonia contagious?
            From the Google Machine.
            Is pneumonia contagious? Certain types of pneumonia are contagious (spread from person to person). Pneumonia caused by bacteria or viruses can be contagious when the disease-carrying organisms are breathed into your lungs. However, not everyone who is exposed to the germs that cause pneumonia will develop it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is pneumonia contagious?
              Yes, but nowhere near as contagious as covid or the flu or a cold. You can definitely pass it from person to person though.

It's also very opportunistic.

Comment

• My brother and sister-in-law have pneumonia - both were COVID tested and are negative thankfully. My niece that lives with them went to the doctor yesterday as well. My SIL texted to tell me and said she didn't know if they would be back in shape for tomorrow - my family birthday dinner. I told her they should all stay home. I don't want to catch it - I actually have to travel in a couple of weeks. And I certainly don't want my mom to catch anything. My mother wanted to go over to their house to cook and I told her no, just make something at your place and leave at their door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  In and Out is overrated anyways unless you are drunk and even then it ranks somewhere near Sonic and other mediocre regional food stuffs.
                  In and Out is the Sonic of White Castles ... in Carls Jr parking lot.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    It sounds like it's more of a corporate "nuh uh!" stance than anything else, so I have even less sympathy for the company itself.
                    From the original link I posted:

On Oct. 14, representatives of the city’s Department of Public Health shut down the chain’s location at 333 Jefferson St. in Fisherman’s Wharf, according to a statement by Arnie Wensinger, In-N-Out’s chief legal and business officer.
                    This wasn't corporate. This was public health (hence my original quip that it should be cardiac physicians doing the closure, not virus tracers).
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

My brother and sister-in-law have pneumonia - both were COVID tested and are negative thankfully. My niece that lives with them went to the doctor yesterday as well. My SIL texted to tell me and said she didn't know if they would be back in shape for tomorrow - my family birthday dinner. I told her they should all stay home. I don't want to catch it - I actually have to travel in a couple of weeks. And I certainly don't want my mom to catch anything. My mother wanted to go over to their house to cook and I told her no, just make something at your place and leave at their door.
                      I'm not a doctor (duh), but they should probably stay home for their own sake. Pneumonia can be fatal and it absolutely needs rest.

Comment

I told her they should all stay home.
                        Good advice.

Have people forgotten what mom (RIP) taught me long ago: If you're sick, stay home.

It was reinforced by a future boss: Sick days are NOT for you to stay home and get well, they're for you to stay home and not give it to the rest of us!

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

From the original link I posted:

This wasn't corporate. This was public health (hence my original quip that it should be cardiac physicians doing the closure, not virus tracers).
                          But the corporation is the one making the choice to not re-open and follow the same rules that everyone else is following. Public health may have shut them down the first time, but if they choose not to follow public safety laws, that's their choice.

Would you go to a place that ignores basic food safety? If not, do not ignore the data that far, far, far more people have died from Covid than any food born illness.

Comment

Pneumonia can be fatal and it absolutely needs rest.
                            There's a reason this table tracks pneumonia. Now re-read this quoted sentence.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

There's a reason this table tracks pneumonia. Now re-read this quoted sentence.
                              I'm not entirely sure what point you think you're making here.

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what point you think you're making here.
                                Pneumonia is deadly enough that the CDC tracks it just like Covid and influenza.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pneumonia.htm

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X