Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    My nephew works at Mass General. He still works there... :-)
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• I’d say Mariucci was less than 25% in masks tonight. Didn’t see a single scsu fan in one, which is unfortunate not because of public health but because their faces are much better covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I’d say Mariucci was less than 25% in masks tonight. Didn’t see a single scsu fan in one, which is unfortunate not because of public health but because their faces are much better covered.
        Good on the 25%, hopefully it continues to go lower.

If you still give a ****t about people wearing masks you have deep rooted issues.

Figure it out.

Comment

I’d say Mariucci was less than 25% in masks tonight. Didn’t see a single scsu fan in one, which is unfortunate not because of public health but because their faces are much better covered.
          I emailed the ticket office and said we won't be back until they enforce their own rules.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• They won't... too many outstaters who will throw a fit.

Save's me time and money.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I emailed the ticket office and said we won't be back until they enforce their own rules.
              Perfect response. Go home and stay there.

People have no obligation to conform to your psychopathy behavior and tendencies.

Comment

• The Venn Diagram of those who support At Will employment and Right to Work laws and those crying about their employer requiring the vaccine is a gigantic circle.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  They won't... too many outstaters who will throw a fit.

Save's me time and money.
                  The parking situation alone is enough to make me never go back

Comment

• Very surprising this would happen in NH: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...l-gop-80619056
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

That’s very irritating. Until Covid is behind us you should have to be vaccinated and wear a mask to attend any large indoor gathering. People need to grow the **** up.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Very surprising this would happen in NH: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...l-gop-80619056
                        Live free or die!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Very surprising this would happen in NH: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...l-gop-80619056
                          Why? Outside of the biggest cities of Salem, Nashua, Portsmouth and Concord, and maybe throw Manchvegas in there, NH is just as red neck ignorant as north of Portland Maine is.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

That’s very irritating. Until Covid is behind us you should have to be vaccinated and wear a mask to attend any large indoor gathering. People need to grow the **** up.
                            The 2 and 4 year old that sit next to us have no issue with wearing masks.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

SCSU family in front of us was bleating like eild animals in between stuffing food into their fat faces. No mask at any time. Student section? I think I saw like 3 masks total

Comment

Is it really a surprise that the anti vaxxors, anti maxors are not as grown up as a 2 and 4 year old?

Comment

Working...
                                X