Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

As I said (key word in bold):

Rage's last sentence nails it: " ... it requires actual work from them, not so much."
    So their left with bullying the school boards because lazy. Got it.

Pull you kids out of school- please. Remove your spawn from society, and let them suffer from cuts in welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      That's gotta be worth 40 hours of your time a week.
      Show me a homeschooler that clocks more than 20.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Show me a homeschooler that clocks more than 20.
        You're making my point for me. If it's worth 40 it's gotta be worth 20.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

You're making my point for me. If it's worth 40 it's gotta be worth 20.
          Dude, I'm not pro-homeschooling. The kids I've met who are homeschooled are fish out of water in social situations, and social situations are how you get through life ... or at least that's how it used to be.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Dude, I'm not pro-homeschooling. The kids I've met who are homeschooled are fish out of water in social situations, and social situations are how you get through life ... or at least that's how it used to be.
            I agree with you on that. Emotional Intelligence is the most important thing you can have at a high level. After Charisma. Charisma trumps everything. We live in a Bard society.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Kind of ironic, then, that the antivaxxors have been rushing everyone back to school, isn't it?

And instead of just taking their kids back home, they are physically threatening people because of masks.

It would be SO much easier to just take the kids out of school. Why aren't they?
              Cause spending time actually raising and teaching their kids is too much work? Too hard? Cuts into their "me" time?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

I heard that as of October 3, only 149 workers out of 35,500 employed by Maine's two largest healthcare networks had resigned due to the vaccine mandate. I'm sure that is higher now, but multiple hospitals in Maine were already chronically understaffed so any reduction in front-line staff poses a crisis (expecially at the hospital in Lewiston, which as you mentioned already had significant staff shortage).
                United Airlines says only like 230 of their 67,000 employees haven't gotten it and that all of them are in the process of being terminated.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  He's exactly right. This is what they've wanted for decades - to indoctrinate their children at home along with other like-minded nutters. Keep them siloed and away from exposure to other people and ideas, so that they never learn to think critically and just pray as the "solution" to everything. None of these dolts have any intention of teaching their children a well-rounded, fact and science-based curriculum.
                  And now they have "colleges" so their offspring are literally never educated.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      "Wait, so that isn't a requirement for every job?" - Jeb's mom

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I got a kick reading this in yesterday's Boston Globe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...ton/ar-AAPw7Eq
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• https://www.thedailybeast.com/alaska...ith-ivermectin

However, he was admitted to a local hospital with COVID symptoms late last week, longtime friend Terrence Shanigan told The Daily Beast on Thursday, not long after he attended an Assembly meeting that involved swarms of unmasked protesters challenging a proposed mask ordinance.

Shanigan, the legislative affairs director for Anchorage Mayor Dave Bronson, said that Topel’s condition had “progressed quite a bit” by the time he got to Providence Alaska Medical Center after initially seeking monoclonal antibodies treatment. “He passed out,” Shanigan said, and was rushed to the hospital by a retired nurse.

As the Alaska Landmine first reported, Anchorage Assembly Member Jamie Allard and her supporters quickly began demanding that the hospital treat Topel with ivermectin, a drug that is not proven to treat COVID but has been touted as a miracle cure by the far-right.

But that didn’t stop Allard and her supporters from continuing to rally for the unproven treatment.

A source told the Landmine that Allard and others kept at it “for days,” and continued “harassing nurses, doctors, and hospital administrators, compromising their ability to provide medical care for other patients.”

He said security were alerted to “three individuals attempting to enter the hospital via one of the screening stations” at about 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 9. Employees who were screening visitors had expressed concerns because the group had “asked questions about hospital policies regarding weapons and patient visitation.”

According to Canfield, when the group was denied entry due to its visitation policies, they began using their phones to take photos and videos, and then proceeded to other hospital entrances where they were again seen “attempting to gain access” while taking additional images on their devices.
                          This ended for Topel exactly how you would expect. FAFO.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• In related Alaska news, the state legislator who was banned from the airways for refusing to wear a mask has, you guessed it, tested positive for the Covid.

Who coulda thunk it?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              https://www.thedailybeast.com/alaska...ith-ivermectin

This ended for Topel exactly how you would expect. FAFO.
                              By now, you would think the ivermectin crowd would have made sure some quack health locations would use it just for them.

Comment

• The only question I have is who the hell calls their paper the Landmine?

That's ****ing great.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X