Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I got my booster shot last night. Arm is sore, no other side effects so far.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      Also I got my booster shot last night. Arm is sore, no other side effects so far.
      Pfizer x 3?
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Pfizer x 3?
        Yes. I have a number of shows coming up that I'd really like to attend, and social distancing will be impossible and I know for a fact there are a number of rock-head "covid is a hoax" morons going as well, so I figured since I'm eligible as someone who works for a healthcare company, I'd get it now.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Also I got my booster shot last night. Arm is sore, no other side effects so far.
          Getting mine Monday along with the flu and PPSV23.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

The Religion/Cult that allows you to continuously get “baptized.”

Covidians, it’s a cult.

Comment

• He's exactly right. This is what they've wanted for decades - to indoctrinate their children at home along with other like-minded nutters. Keep them siloed and away from exposure to other people and ideas, so that they never learn to think critically and just pray as the "solution" to everything. None of these dolts have any intention of teaching their children a well-rounded, fact and science-based curriculum.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                He's exactly right. This is what they've wanted for decades - to indoctrinate their children at home along with other like-minded nutters. Keep them siloed and away from exposure to other people and ideas, so that they never learn to think critically and just pray as the "solution" to everything. None of these dolts have any intention of teaching their children a well-rounded, fact and science-based curriculum.
                To be fair the public school system has been indoctrinating their children with critical race theory for decades. It will take decades to unwind that travesty.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He's exactly right. This is what they've wanted for decades - to indoctrinate their children at home along with other like-minded nutters. Keep them siloed and away from exposure to other people and ideas, so that they never learn to think critically and just pray as the "solution" to everything. None of these dolts have any intention of teaching their children a well-rounded, fact and science-based curriculum.
                  In not too much time, they will discover the consequence to that- zero opportunity. So the separation between the rich and poor will accelerate in their party.

Comment

He's exactly right. This is what they've wanted for decades - ...
                    And they were lazy and not doing it ...

Not, at least, until it (home school) was thrust upon them by closing schools. Just as speculated in a "where's the workforce" discussion, during the closures folks learned a new and different ways, be it to work, to home school, (to go to college for that matter). Unintended consequence of the closures.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Not, at least, until it (home school) was thrust upon them by closing schools. Just as speculated in a "where's the workforce" discussion, during the closures folks learned a new and different ways, be it to work, to home school, (to go to college for that matter). Unintended consequence of the closures.
                      Kind of ironic, then, that the antivaxxors have been rushing everyone back to school, isn't it?

And instead of just taking their kids back home, they are physically threatening people because of masks.

It would be SO much easier to just take the kids out of school. Why aren't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Kind of ironic, then, that the antivaxxors have been rushing everyone back to school, isn't it?

And instead of just taking their kids back home, they are physically threatening people because of masks.

It would be SO much easier to just take the kids out of school. Why aren't they?
                        Especially since those same people were always pushing for more home schooling to get their kids away from the evil indoctrination. Now that it requires actual work from them, not so much.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                          As I said (key word in bold):

Rage's last sentence nails it: " ... it requires actual work from them, not so much."

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I skipped a few pages the last couple of days, so i may have missed mention of this.

The hospital in Lewiston, ME had an awful staff shortage, and due to the stupid, selfish, no-business-in-healthcare "nursing staff" who are quitting over the vaccine mandate, they're triaging and diverting all patients who present to the ED.
                            I heard that as of October 3, only 149 workers out of 35,500 employed by Maine's two largest healthcare networks had resigned due to the vaccine mandate. I'm sure that is higher now, but multiple hospitals in Maine were already chronically understaffed so any reduction in front-line staff poses a crisis (expecially at the hospital in Lewiston, which as you mentioned already had significant staff shortage).
                            Last edited by BassAle; 10-14-2021, 01:35 PM.

Comment

As I said (key word in bold):

Rage's last sentence nails it: " ... it requires actual work from them, not so much."
                              Yeah, but if they do the work they can skip all that critical race theory crap. That's gotta be worth 40 hours of your time a week.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan wants a ban on "all vaccine mandates," not just those related to Covid-19.
                                Let that just sink in for a minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X