Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Truth.

Speaking of them...

Dear Trump Humping Anti-vax COVID Truthers,

This morning my father was rushed to the hospital. (he is fine....they thought it was Heart Attack #3 but he just was massively dehydrated) He was sent to a pretty large facility in the area. They had ZERO ****ING ROOMS! Now, in response to what the next statement from this ****tards will be, this hospital never has an issue with ICU beds or rooms in general outside of this Pandemic. They had to build him a room out of a pre-op station because all of the other areas were filled with COVID ****ers. And almost all (like about as close to 100% of them as you can get) never got the ****ing shot.

So to all of you "just asking questions" or who are skeptical about the shot or who laughingly spread misinformation because you think it is smart or nuance...EAT ****ING **** YOU ****ING WASTES OF CARBON! From now on, if anyone ****ing even hints in my presence at being a part of the Qabal of the ****ing QOVID Deniers I will punch you in the ****ing throat before you finish your ****ing sentence. **** you, **** your loved ones and **** your sense of entitlement. I hope every one of you not only gets the ****ing virus but dies a ****ing slow *** death while your ****ing family watches in horror.

No ****ing hyperbole, I am ****ing done. These people dont even have the decency to kill themselves on their own time...they need to ****ing take everyone with them.

And if I offended anyone...

(BTW this goes for Liberal Anti-Vaxxers as well)
    MN health officials claim most cases are now coming from rural counties with lower vaccination rates.

What does the data say?

There's a very slight relationship (R2=0.14) between cases & vaccination rates.

Hospitalizations and deaths show no real relationship.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So then you should go and preach the gospel of getting the vaccine then. So that the unvaccinated don't die from getting infected via the vaccinated.

This isn't hard.
      Singapore is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world with nearly 80% of its population vaccinated. It just reported the highest ever single day rise in cases since the pandemic began.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...es-2021-10-08/

Your leaky vaccine doesn't prevent transmission in anyway shape or form.

Comment

• Good work Covidians

“In the past few months we have seen dramatic increases in visits… There has been an unexpected and truly unprecedented summertime surge of a typical winter respiratory virus known as RSV.” -Marc Gorelick, CEO Childrens Minnesota

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Truth.

Speaking of them...

Dear Trump Humping Anti-vax COVID Truthers,

This morning my father was rushed to the hospital. (he is fine....they thought it was Heart Attack #3 but he just was massively dehydrated) He was sent to a pretty large facility in the area. They had ZERO ****ING ROOMS! Now, in response to what the next statement from this ****tards will be, this hospital never has an issue with ICU beds or rooms in general outside of this Pandemic. They had to build him a room out of a pre-op station because all of the other areas were filled with COVID ****ers. And almost all (like about as close to 100% of them as you can get) never got the ****ing shot.

So to all of you "just asking questions" or who are skeptical about the shot or who laughingly spread misinformation because you think it is smart or nuance...EAT ****ING **** YOU ****ING WASTES OF CARBON! From now on, if anyone ****ing even hints in my presence at being a part of the Qabal of the ****ing QOVID Deniers I will punch you in the ****ing throat before you finish your ****ing sentence. **** you, **** your loved ones and **** your sense of entitlement. I hope every one of you not only gets the ****ing virus but dies a ****ing slow *** death while your ****ing family watches in horror.

No ****ing hyperbole, I am ****ing done. These people dont even have the decency to kill themselves on their own time...they need to ****ing take everyone with them.

And if I offended anyone...

(BTW this goes for Liberal Anti-Vaxxers as well)
          Pre-Covid MN had ~10,500 hospital bed capacity.
          During Covid MN had ~11,500 bed capacity (including surge beds).
          July 30 MN had 8657 bed capacity. October 8 MN had 8486 bed capacity.

Yes, we are going backwards during a "pandemic". Not a sign of good planning and use of resources.

After 2 years and over $4 billion in funding, if this is not a complete failure of our state leaders, what is?

Comment

• lmao

This is getting ridiculous now. Here is your new narrative:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

A pandemic of the unvaccinated?

MN reports 6,012 cases, 244 hospitalizations, and 49 deaths among the vaccinated since last week's report.

37% of covid19 deaths are among the vaccinated.

Details below.

A quick search online shows that appx 2/3 of people in Minnesota are vaccinated.

So in round numbers (using the data you provided): appx 2/3 of the Covid cases, hospitalization and deaths are coming from the 1/3 of the population that is unvaccinated.

Pretty much sounds like a pandemic of the unvaccinated to me.

Comment

• BREAKING: Harvard research confirms what we've been saying for months: vax rates do not seem to impact covid-19 infection rates - AT ALL!

We've sought out the vaccine as our way out - and it won't work.

https://link.springer.com/content/pd...21-00808-7.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

A quick search online shows that appx 2/3 of people in Minnesota are vaccinated.

So in round numbers (using the data you provided): appx 2/3 of the Covid cases, hospitalization and deaths are coming from the 1/3 of the population that is unvaccinated.

Pretty much sounds like a pandemic of the unvaccinated to me.
                  So much for that 99% bull sh*t.

Leaky

Comment

• Michigan has a lower vaccination rate than Florida and COVID cases are surging there (nearly 10,000 yesterday). Still, it's almost radio silence.

What happened to "exponential growth" without restrictions? Yet another lie.

Cases in Florida are down 88% in the past 1.5 months with no new statewide policy — no mask mandate or vaccine passports

In fact, they’re now tied for 48th in the country in current case rate

Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-13-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of misinformation… where do Democrats get their news from? Nearly a third of Democrats believe that 10% of people who fall ill have died of #COVID19. The reality is 50x lower than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                        lmao

This is getting ridiculous now. Here is your new narrative:

This is nothing new - for months research has been pointing to hybrid immunity (having recovered from Covid and vaccinated) being the strongest there is… much stronger than either one alone.

Comment

• New York City.
                          80% of the all adults fully vaccinated.
                          Cases higher than last year.
                          Deaths higher than last year.
                          The coming wave mirrors the 2020 winter wave.
                          Is this how it's supposed to work?

Comment

• Pro•pa•gan•da: The dissemination of information—facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies—to influence public opinion.

Ty•ran•ny: A nation under cruel and oppressive government; unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.

Military leaders saw pandemic as unique opportunity to test propaganda techniques on Canadians, Forces report says

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/natio...es-report-says

Comment

• Covidians

Bill Maher: “Survey in
                              @nytimes
                              …chances that you would have to go to the hospital if you got COVID?… The answer is between 1 and 5%…but 41% of Democrats thought it was over 50%… 79% of Democrats thought it was way, way higher than it really was.”

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...17123969339392

Comment

• Please stop quoting the derp you are making this thread unreadable.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X