Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting on a town hall for work about the vaccine mandate...it's pretty clear some of these people get their information from Facebook and have no idea what is actually going on.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Sitting on a town hall for work about the vaccine mandate...it's pretty clear some of these people get their information from Facebook and have no idea what is actually going on.
      No, you're the one who doesn't know what's going on. Sheep.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I am all for busting up Facebook as a trust, but it won't fix the problem of people believing what they want to believe. They will find other sources of misinformation.

Comment

• If Kyrie’s goal was to get Don jr on his side he’s successful. What a f’ing irresponsible clown.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Looks like Sic got the attention he wanted.
            With the lowest homophobic gambit.

I beg you folks to stop quoting these trolls. That's what they live on. Didn't anybody see the Star Trek TOS episode with the cloud thingy that lives off hate?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I am all for busting up Facebook as a trust, but it won't fix the problem of people believing what they want to believe. They will find other sources of misinformation.
              Different problems. Facebook, Amazon, and Google need to be regulated to within an inch of their lives to protect competition. Misinformation won't be addressed until we start physically removing children from Republican households and educating them.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Misinformation won't be addressed until we start physically removing children from Republican households and educating them.
                Cool. I volunteer to teach the tax policy course.

Comment

Cool. I volunteer to teach the tax policy course.
                  Let's start with basic arithmetic. Their parents have been negligent.
                  Cornell University

Comment

With the lowest homophobic gambit.

I beg you folks to stop quoting these trolls. That's what they live on. Didn't anybody see the Star Trek TOS episode with the cloud thingy that lives off hate?
                    But Sic's your buddy!!!
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I am all for busting up Facebook as a trust, but it won't fix the problem of people believing what they want to believe. They will find other sources of misinformation.
                      Everyone should watch Last Week Tonight's story on misinformation and how regulation isn't the answer because they are only truly regulated here. All the crap youtube flags and takes down in English stays up in other languages...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5jtFqWq5iU
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Let's start with basic arithmetic. Their parents have been negligent.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Right on the money: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...r-mill-flying/
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The Southwest Pilots Union said there is no work stoppage and they have no real issue with the shot. Why is this even a story?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              The Southwest Pilots Union said there is no work stoppage and they have no real issue with the shot. Why is this even a story?
                              Because Fox News exists
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Because Fox News exists
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X