Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Lol. Apparently there are some ****wits planning a walkout and protest at our campus on Monday. Think that’ll make Biden change his mind?

Florida gonna Florida.
    Enjoy unemployment without benefits dickbags
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Went to mariucci last night. Great to be back. But holy **** was the mask enforcement terrible.

I don't write letters/emails often but I had to after this. It was such a disappointment. I'd be amenable to masking highly encouraged if they required vaccinations. But they are the biggest bunch of noodles on that side of 35E.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Went to mariucci last night. Great to be back. But holy **** was the mask enforcement terrible.

I don't write letters/emails often but I had to after this. It was such a disappointment. I'd be amenable to masking highly encouraged if they required vaccinations. But they are the biggest bunch of noodles on that side of 35E.
        Thanks to camping plans, we are giving Yost a month before we go to a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          American Journal of Therapeutics: July/August 2021 - Volume 28 - Issue 4 - p e434-e460 doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001402

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Know what else has "moderate certainty" of Prevention of COVID-19–associated hospitalization or of COVID-19–associated death? Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination -- see Table 1 (page 1346) of the linked CDC document (from Sep 2021).

I know the US isn't, but other corners of the world are still looking at ivermectin.
          Yes, they are looking at the falsified and massaged data used in the 'studies'. The studies did not hold up under review. I follow multiple medical sites who provide highlights from medical journals. There is currently NO legitimate medical source that is telling us that the drug has a place in treatment. There is no legit study that has shown this to be effective. It makes me sad that people are taking such effort to continue to push a treatment that has no benefit (other than placebo) and has a chance to harm.
          Most medical journals do not publish until something is peer reviewed. That can take months. The knowledge base for COVID is growing so quickly they are publishing preprints- NOT THE SAME THING. Then people who don't know better treat it like gospel and a world of hurt ensues.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

Comment

Went to mariucci last night. Great to be back. But holy **** was the mask enforcement terrible.

I’d say at least 40% tonight had no masks on

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’d say at least 40% tonight had no masks on
              It was better than last night. But only marginally.
              Code:

Comment

• Les, why are you surprised? The same people who are pushing ivermectin are the same ones pushing to just wait this out. Which results in thousands of unnecessary deaths. The plan all along is to kill people. At least as I see the obvious results of what they are pushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                  Les, why are you surprised? The same people who are pushing ivermectin are the same ones pushing to just wait this out. Which results in thousands of unnecessary deaths. The plan all along is to kill people. At least as I see the obvious results of what they are pushing.
                  I still can’t believe people drop these non peer reviewed papers and think it’s fact.

Really shows people’s level of Intelligence

Comment

I still can’t believe people drop these non peer reviewed papers and think it’s fact.

Hey, quit bashing Sic like that.

He a highly skilled expert in the security field, don'tcha know.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He wants people to die for the sake of the economy, of course he’s going to quote quack science.

The fact he exposes himself so much to get tested that many times says a lot to me. I’ve still not been tested due to exposure.

Comment

• Looks like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin ain't working so well for Allen West. He's now in hospital.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It was better than last night. But only marginally.
                          Good thing social distancing is easy at Mariucci!! :-D
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• :-/
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Looks like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin ain't working so well for Allen West. He's now in hospital.
                              I am thinking this isn't what he meant when he advocated for Texas to secede...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Looks like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin ain't working so well for Allen West. He's now in hospital.
                                I hope his wife knows how to cope with this. *makes drinky drinky motion*

(Yes, I know she wasn't drunk. Apparently having seizures just makes her a **** driver overall and that's totally OK.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X