Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Again, I say this gently and respectfully. Sic is doing what my dad does constantly.

You know what's right. You aren't a monster, you aren't a troll, and you aren't an idiot. But you listen to too much right wing bull****. Normally I wouldn't care - I'm happy to agree to disagree on a great many things. But right now the right wing echosphere is spewing misinformation that's literally - quite literally - killing people.

Put that crap down. Stop trying to give honest deference to dishonest brokers.
    I think you give him too much credit.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Not Uttar Pradesh, but it seems Goa did supply out Ivermectin in a "home isolation monitoring kit".

https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/up...9-Launched.pdf

https://www.goa.gov.in/
      Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Not Uttar Pradesh, but it seems Goa did supply out Ivermectin in a "home isolation monitoring kit".

https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/up...9-Launched.pdf

https://www.goa.gov.in/
      And your point is?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

There are many, many other drugs that are approved for both animals and humans. None of which are to treat COVID19.

Unless you think that COVID is some kind of parasite, since ivermectin for humans is to treat a parasitic worm. Which would make it a dewormer. Which can also be used on horses, so it's also a horse dewormer.

Ivermectin for humans is a miracle drug in the right circumstances, and has save many lives. But that does not make it a COVID19 drug. And it seems that you are not aware that people were asking vets for the drug.

COVID19 is a virus, are you not aware of that? Do you know the difference between a parasite and a virus?

Are you intentionally dense, and want people to die, or are you just a troll? Or perhaps both? I'm not able to read your mind to understand your motivations, remember....

See, but a dose of Ivermectin 15 times the dosage that is toxic to humans killed Covid in a Petri dish.

know what else kills Covid in a Petri dish? A flamethrower. Bleach. Absolute zero temps.

So feel free to use those cures as well. A bullet to the head works in humans.You can try that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Uhhhh, the reason it was called horse dewormer is because people were going to the Vet to buy the medication and using it on themselves. Did a doctor prescribe it to Joe Rogan? Is the Dr. credible or is he a ****ing moron? Cause the **** doesn't do **** for Covid.
          According to Rogan, yes it was the human version and prescribed by a doctor. Sic is right here and CNN did misrepresent what Rogan took.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• It doesn't matter...Rogan is a celeb so he got some Doctor to prescribe him medication that has zero affect on the virus then spread misinformation because Rogan is ****wit with steroid brain and an ego the size of Texas.

That CNN got it wrong doesn't change any of the facts or make Joe Rogan's situation look any better. The guy is ****ing scum.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Are you sickly, extremely paranoid, or just a hypochondriac?
              Over 20 months, 7 visits (double tests each time)?

That's once a calendar quarter.

I thought testing was good (especially when you have symptoms, that turn out to be raging sinus infections). A couple other times I got tested because I was directly exposed, once by guests in my own house!
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-05-2021, 04:32 PM.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• American Journal of Therapeutics: July/August 2021 - Volume 28 - Issue 4 - p e434-e460 doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001402

Conclusions:
                Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
                https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Know what else has "moderate certainty" of Prevention of COVID-19–associated hospitalization or of COVID-19–associated death? Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination -- see Table 1 (page 1346) of the linked CDC document (from Sep 2021).

I know the US isn't, but other corners of the world are still looking at ivermectin.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-05-2021, 04:39 PM.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Stock up and take it yourself.

Good for the attempt for equivalency, though. Typical you.

Comment

I thought testing was good (especially when you have symptoms, that turn out to be raging sinus infections). A couple other times I got tested because I was directly exposed, once by guests in my own house!
                    So, sickly.

Maybe you should ask yourself why your fabulous immune system wasn't able to fight off those raging sinus infections.

Comment

American Journal of Therapeutics: July/August 2021 - Volume 28 - Issue 4 - p e434-e460 doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001402

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Know what else has "moderate certainty" of Prevention of COVID-19–associated hospitalization or of COVID-19–associated death? Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination -- see Table 1 (page 1346) of the linked CDC document (from Sep 2021).

I know the US isn't, but other corners of the world are still looking at ivermectin.
                      Bullet to the head has absolute certainty.

Don't want to mess around with possible outcomes. You want something guaranteed to work.

Comment

• Got my 10G shot yesterday*. Today I feel like a bucket of smashed as--sholes. my whole body is sore and my arm is as bad as the first shot. I slept like crap. Ymmv. Would still get that shot every time.

*Asthma. CDC finally got this right. Or more likely, the asthma lobby finally got their **** together. Glad Minnesota didn't exclude it like they did the first go around.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

According to Rogan, yes it was the human version and prescribed by a doctor. Sic is right here and CNN did misrepresent what Rogan took.
                          Oh, goody. So the rich **** got some ****wit doctor to prescribe him **** that does not work. Good for him. Hope he has some bizarre adverse reaction to it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Were they guests, or unvaccinated meth addicts looking for a score? Asking for a…wait, nevermind.

Comment

• Anti-vaxxer thinks she's on to something.

Homeless man sets her straight.

https://twitter.com/FilmThePoliceLA/...st-answer-ever

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                It's official...my company has determined we qualify as a government contractor, and the vaccine will be required. This should be fun.
                                Our company just sent the email out today. Not that it was even in question -- we are clearly a government contractor, being the fifth largest defense company in the country.

Anyway, we have till December 8 to prove we've been vaccinated in order to remain employed. (Interestingly, they barely mentioned the medical and religious exemptions.)
                                Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 10-06-2021, 09:08 PM.
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X