Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Look at nypd sit around while people trash a testing site. Cops are as much a pile of scum as the loonies

https://twitter.com/elienyc/status/1...178313738?s=21
    I don't get that at all.
    I use "The Store" in Fargo when I think I need to be tested*.
    It's free. It's walk in. It's a great service put on by Fargo Cass Health and NDDoH.

*I'm 0 for 14 over these 20 months, surely much to the dismay of many of you. They do both a rapid and a full each visit.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

You don't have to be a mind reader when your own words are readily decipherable.
      Mind reader.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Less populated areas of Minnesota getting hit harder than the more densely populated twin cities. Sure is odd

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rkxV6p9YXGq4KY
        The legacy of Paul Gazelka and Jennifer Carnahan!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

No, everyone, healthy, infected, tested, untested, everyone, got sidelined for 15 days at the start of this. Attempts at mass testing came after.

And I wish this mess upon no one, and you're no mind reader (so quit claiming to be).
          Mind reading? Do you even read what you post? I reacted to what you wrote. You somehow think that we will actually test every single person- which we can do NOW but don't. And those who ARE tested positive are separated for two weeks- at least in the beginning they were. Now, I kind of doubt anyone will do that until they are placed into an ICU.

And just doing that was NOT effective.

Comment

Mind reader.
            Since you are so concerned about that, how about supply an actual, full, explanation of what you actually mean by the words you post. Until then, what you write is what you mean- done.

Comment

• Again, I say this gently and respectfully. Sic is doing what my dad does constantly.

You know what's right. You aren't a monster, you aren't a troll, and you aren't an idiot. But you listen to too much right wing bull****. Normally I wouldn't care - I'm happy to agree to disagree on a great many things. But right now the right wing echosphere is spewing misinformation that's literally - quite literally - killing people.

Put that crap down. Stop trying to give honest deference to dishonest brokers.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                Again, I say this gently and respectfully. Sic is doing what my dad does constantly.

You know what's right. You aren't a monster, you aren't a troll, and you aren't an idiot. But you listen to too much right wing bull****. Normally I wouldn't care - I'm happy to agree to disagree on a great many things. But right now the right wing echosphere is spewing misinformation that's literally - quite literally - killing people.

Put that crap down. Stop trying to give honest deference to dishonest brokers.
                Dare I say the same to many here?

Case: the "horse de-wormer" that Joe Rogan took. I literally posted a link to its approved use in humans. It's not the first drug ever used off-label and against recommendation of some three-letter body. But it was "horse de-wormer" and Joe Rogan was going to become the next Mr. Ed*! CNN said so.

*No insult intended ... to Mr. Ed.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-05-2021, 01:08 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Do these same people go into ER's who are helping people decide if they are having a heart attack or not and vandalize those as well??

What is wrong with people? This is just about information, and information that can save people's lives. And they go and vandalize it???
                  Cause it's lib information. Gotta own the libs. Its a moral imperative.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Not Uttar Pradesh, but it seems Goa did supply out Ivermectin in a "home isolation monitoring kit".

https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/up...9-Launched.pdf

https://www.goa.gov.in/

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Case: the "horse de-wormer" that Joe Rogan took. I literally posted a link to its approved use in humans. It's not the first drug ever used off-label and against recommendation of some three-letter body. But it was "horse de-wormer" and Joe Rogan was going to become the next Mr. Ed! CNN said so.
                      These aren't remotely the same situations, and you know that.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I don't get that at all.
                        I use "The Store" in Fargo when I think I need to be tested*.
                        It's free. It's walk in. It's a great service put on by Fargo Cass Health and NDDoH.

*I'm 0 for 14 over these 20 months, surely much to the dismay of many of you. They do both a rapid and a full each visit.
                        Are you sickly, extremely paranoid, or just a hypochondriac?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Case: the "horse de-wormer" that Joe Rogan took. I literally posted a link to its approved use in humans. It's not the first drug ever used off-label and against recommendation of some three-letter body. But it was "horse de-wormer" and Joe Rogan was going to become the next Mr. Ed*! CNN said so.

Uhhhh, the reason it was called horse dewormer is because people were going to the Vet to buy the medication and using it on themselves. Did a doctor prescribe it to Joe Rogan? Is the Dr. credible or is he a ****ing moron? Cause the **** doesn't do **** for Covid.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Not Uttar Pradesh, but it seems Goa did supply out Ivermectin in a "home isolation monitoring kit".

https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/up...9-Launched.pdf

https://www.goa.gov.in/
                            Dude, that was October 2020. And while I grant you that I know nothing of the endemic parasites in the state of Goa, I don’t think it’s too far of a stretch to speculate that the incidence of parasitic infection may be higher than, say New Hampshire. In such a location, it may very well be a good idea to provide Ivermectin - but for its effect on parasites, not viruses.

How in the world can you possibly think this is relevant to, well, anything?
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Benadryl is also approved for both humans and animals, but the dosing requirements are different because of how the drug interacts with each species.

Using a tube of horse dewormer purchased from Farm and Fleet is NOT THE SAME as the human dose of Ivermectin used to treat river blindness.

And in either cases, the medicine is for a parasitic infection. Not a goddammed virus.
                              Last edited by aparch; 10-05-2021, 02:39 PM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

There are many, many other drugs that are approved for both animals and humans. None of which are to treat COVID19.

Unless you think that COVID is some kind of parasite, since ivermectin for humans is to treat a parasitic worm. Which would make it a dewormer. Which can also be used on horses, so it's also a horse dewormer.

Ivermectin for humans is a miracle drug in the right circumstances, and has save many lives. But that does not make it a COVID19 drug. And it seems that you are not aware that people were asking vets for the drug.

COVID19 is a virus, are you not aware of that? Do you know the difference between a parasite and a virus?

Are you intentionally dense, and want people to die, or are you just a troll? Or perhaps both? I'm not able to read your mind to understand your motivations, remember....

Comment

Working...
                                X