Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Try to get a sensor cable for a machine. That's right. All you'll do is try for six to eight weeks.
    Try getting plastic nail on boxes for residential electrical construction, at times this summer you could go to every supply house and every big box store and get nothing for weeks at a time. Try buying 3/4 PVC conduit, last year at this time it cost 27 dollars for 100ft, right now 130 dollars for 100ft at my local supply house.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Re-reading the article, it isn't explicit as to who provided the "kits". It may have been the Uttar Pravesh state government. The article is not clear at all.

https://www.who.int/india/news/featu...-stop-covid-19
      Yeah, I had trouble tracking that down definitively too. It definitely seemed like the WHO was advising against the BS phony treatments, not providing them.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Yeah, I had trouble tracking that down definitively too. It definitely seemed like the WHO was advising against the BS phony treatments, not providing them.
        If (<-- IF!) WHO did put ivermectin in the kits it would fly in the face of this: https://www.who.int/news-room/featur...linical-trials
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Try getting plastic nail on boxes for residential electrical construction, at times this summer you could go to every supply house and every big box store and get nothing for weeks at a time. Try buying 3/4 PVC conduit, last year at this time it cost 27 dollars for 100ft, right now 130 dollars for 100ft at my local supply house.
          Steel: from $0.27 per lb to over $1 per lb.
          Cable: up 30%
          Has it got a microchip in it? Add eight weeks to delivery.
          And then some silly passive stuff like terminal blocks (for 460 VAC) goes short at times.

My big-bag-o-happiness distributor for electrical/controls gear told me earlier today to expect it to get WORSE in 2022. Awesome.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Less populated areas of Minnesota getting hit harder than the more densely populated twin cities. Sure is odd

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rkxV6p9YXGq4KY

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Didn't stop Sic from jumping the gun and claiming it was them.

But he re-read it, and it doesn't say what he claimed at all. So it's all good.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Less populated areas of Minnesota getting hit harder than the more densely populated twin cities. Sure is odd

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rkxV6p9YXGq4KY
                I was in St. Cloud for work 10 days ago. This isn’t at all surprising when observing how nonchalant people were in buildings. It’s like they were begging for more COVID up there.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

If (<-- IF!
                  :yawn:

Comment

If (<-- IF!)
                    Narrator: they didn't.

Comment

They'd test and quarantine the positives. That makes sense.
                      At least you have become consistent in not paying attention. You don't remember that this exact plan was tried at the beginning of the pandemic here in the US. +700,000 deaths later should tell you the effectiveness of that. Since you want that to happen, the families of the dead thank you.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...25634544607241

I'll be honest. I drive on roads and obey traffic signs rather than carom haphazardly across people's lawns. It's the right thing to do for me and my family.

I think it's a smart thing for most adults to do.

But it's outrageous for the government to require people to drive on roads who don't want to. That's not the way a free country operates.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Look at nypd sit around while people trash a testing site. Cops are as much a pile of scum as the loonies

https://twitter.com/elienyc/status/1...178313738?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Look at nypd sit around while people trash a testing site. Cops are as much a pile of scum as the loonies

https://twitter.com/elienyc/status/1...178313738?s=21
                            Do these same people go into ER's who are helping people decide if they are having a heart attack or not and vandalize those as well??

What is wrong with people? This is just about information, and information that can save people's lives. And they go and vandalize it???

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

At least you have become consistent in not paying attention. You don't remember that this exact plan was tried at the beginning of the pandemic here in the US. +700,000 deaths later should tell you the effectiveness of that. Since you want that to happen, the families of the dead thank you.
                              No, everyone, healthy, infected, tested, untested, everyone, got sidelined for 15 days at the start of this. Attempts at mass testing came after.

And I wish this mess upon no one, and you're no mind reader (so quit claiming to be).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

and you're no mind reader (so quit claiming to be).
                                You don't have to be a mind reader when your own words are readily decipherable.

Comment

Working...
                                X