Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

rend
    That's what I wrote. Thanks autocorrect.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      It'll be no different than the other airline that required. People will ***** and moan and tend their garments ans eventually Tucker themselves out.
      Tucker as in, they’ll get tired of protesting and give in and get the shots, or Tucker as in they’ll cling to their stupidity and leave the company? Based on what I’ve seen at airlines and others, seems like 99% won’t put their money where their loud mouths have been for the last 8 months.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Tucker as in, they’ll get tired of protesting and give in and get the shots, or Tucker as in they’ll cling to their stupidity and leave the company? Based on what I’ve seen at airlines and others, seems like 99% won’t put their money where their loud mouths have been for the last 8 months.
        Get the shots. They're children being told to eat their broccoli. You watch, it will be their idea to get the shots now after all of this fighting. Just like children.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          It's official...my company has determined we qualify as a government contractor, and the vaccine will be required. This should be fun.
          What is your company going to make employees do next? How is it any different than making employees sleep with their boss?
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

What is your company going to make employees do next? How is it any different than making employees sleep with their boss?
            Does sleeping with their boss help prevent transmission of disease?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That’s it. That’s the dumbest ****ing thing to ever come out of your piehole

Comment

• As seen in Twitter-

“Brett Kavanaugh got vaccinated against COVID but COVID refused to take no for an answer. I love poetic justice.”

Comment

My suggestion, and it is totally up to you, but my suggestion is either you clarify this was an awful attempt at trying to say something stupid they might say or delete this because it is by far the dumbest thing posted in this thread not by Jebbers or his mom's pimp Chuck Murray.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

My suggestion, and it is totally up to you, but my suggestion is either you clarify this was an awful attempt at trying to say something stupid they might say or delete this because it is by far the dumbest thing posted in this thread not by Jebbers or his mom's pimp Chuck Murray.
                    I wish I could take credit but just paraphrasing some stuff I’ve read on Twitter.

Comment

• They really need to make a specific font for sarcasm. Just not that SpongeBob font. Hahahaha
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Other boards I am on use specific emojis or pictures...of course this ****stick of a board (remember when this was temporary) doesn't allow emojis so that is out.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          They really need to make a specific font for sarcasm. Just not that SpongeBob font. Hahahaha
                          It’s drew. I’m not sure a font is enough

Comment

• I have Drew on ignore. If he's claiming that comment was sarcastic I don't believe him. There's no applicable real life comparative for that to be taken sarcastically.

Comment

• Actually it does sound like stuff I have read the last couple weeks which is why I said that...

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1444395771076517892

The U.S. death toll from Covid-19 eclipses 700,000, with the last 100,000 deaths occurring during a time when vaccines are available to any American over the age of 12.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• One for the Jed and the other covidiots:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fre...amp/5831958001https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fre...amp/5831958001https://www.freep.com/story/news/hea...gs/5831958001/

Comment

Working...
                                X