Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And there is a spot of bright news: they actuually are starting to tell people not to go to the hospitals. Cause like you said, the doctors are killing them, purposely, cause they're unvaccinated.

So they tell them to stay home, and treat it with the horse paste, and zinc, and whatever the cure de jour is today, and they'll be all better in a week or so.
    If people get sick and stay home for COVID, I'm 200% for that. The people who suffer the most from the covidiots are the healthcare workers who are trying to keep them alive. If the relatives can't convince them of getting a vaccine, well, they need to deal with that. If the relatives think this is fake, then they would direct their anger to the hospitals anyway.

So for the anitvaxxors, just don't go to the doctor. Ever. It's fake, and you can deal with it by taking an anti-parasitic- he did win a nobel prize for it, afterall. That, an the other fake drug are perfect for you- especially since the new treatment drugs and vaccines- all of which have gone through lots of testing- is clearly too experimental and new compared to drugs that people randomly take to deal with it.

Stay home, self medicate, and make sure you have big chanting events with your friends- especially when you have a fever or cough.

Comment

• https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...eople-in-urban

A study released this month found that the rates of COVID-19 cases and deaths in rural areas have far surpassed those being observed in metropolitan communities, with rural mortality rates more than double that of urban ones.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• And just wait for the Holidays....

#Darwin
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• I've been saying for a year that we're in for a real PTSD issue among healthcare workers, but I never anticipated it would be so much worse in red states.

Jeb, Tucker, all of Fox News, and all the "well now let's be reasonable and hear both sides" (there are not two equal sides - there is fact and there is fiction) people are responsible for this. Idaho is going to have a huge problem with staffing medical centers for the next few years. So will Florida and many other places. And it's your fault.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I don't really give a crap about Halloween, but I really want this on my front lawn this year, maybe with a second one "It's Just the Flu, Bro".

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I don't really give a crap about Halloween, but I really want this on my front lawn this year, maybe with a second one "It's Just the Flu, Bro".

"I Owned The LIBZ!" would be another good one.

Good thing we have had this thing under control since April 2020 according to "Human Cocaine Straw" Larry Kudlow! Trump really crushed it!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                I've been saying for a year that we're in for a real PTSD issue among healthcare workers, but I never anticipated it would be so much worse in red states.

Jeb, Tucker, all of Fox News, and all the "well now let's be reasonable and hear both sides" (there are not two equal sides - there is fact and there is fiction) people are responsible for this. Idaho is going to have a huge problem with staffing medical centers for the next few years. So will Florida and many other places. And it's your fault.
                Some posters here (like myself) have been predicting this exact thing happening for well over a year.

If this comes as a surprise to people, that would be their fault, as this was easily obvious.

And I worry about Idaho, but I'm also not actually so sure that it's so horrific except in specific areas- as a person close to me just had pretty significant surgery last week. Should be returning home soon. In the 2nd largest city in the state. So as bad as I have predicted, it may not be as bad as my impressions.

Comment

• Alaska at Minnesota has been postponed until January.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Judge "I Like Beer" has the bug.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

"I Owned The LIBZ!" would be another good one.

Good thing we have had this thing under control since April 2020 according to "Human Cocaine Straw" Larry Kudlow! Trump really crushed it!
                      Don’t forget an entire section of plots for “Hydroxychloroquine,” “Ivermectin,” “Bleach,” and the ever-popular “Beaver Semen.”
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• " ... 78% of hospitalisations are vaccinated 17% are partially vaccinated. "

Somebody please tell me this bloke misspoke.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1442798278261846021
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          " ... 78% of hospitalisations are vaccinated 17% are partially vaccinated. "

Somebody please tell me this bloke misspoke.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1442798278261846021
                          I'm 100% certain he misspoke. Australia's vaccination rate is not great, and the math doesn't come close to working out this way.
                          https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...ers-statistics

In fact, it was a slip up:
                          https://www.aap.com.au/no-hospitalis...ll-vaccinated/
                          On July 25, while providing an update on COVID-19 cases in New South Wales, Dr McAnulty initially said: “All but one are vaccinated. One person had just received one dose of vaccine.” (video mark 8min 49sec)

He later corrected his initial statement in the press conference when asked by a journalist for clarification, saying: “I think I misspoke before.” (video mark 36min 9sec)

“So of the 43 people in intensive care units, 42 have not been vaccinated. One person had just one dose of vaccine – incomplete vaccine,” Dr McAnulty said.

A NSW Health spokesman told AAP FactCheck in an email that the post’s claim regarding the patients’ vaccination statuses was “incorrect”.

“All but one were unvaccinated. Dr McAnulty made this clear later in the same press conference,” the spokesman said.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• It's official...my company has determined we qualify as a government contractor, and the vaccine will be required. This should be fun.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• It'll be no different than the other airline that required. People will ***** and moan and tend their garments ans eventually Tucker themselves out.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                tend their garments
                                rend
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X