Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroxychloroquine based or Ivermectin based?

I kid. I KID!

I'm here to eat some crow. Ketchup (catsup?) please.
    I'd predicted back in July/August that ND's cases would drop off about six weeks after July 4 as other states had done.
    It hasn't happened yet like it did in FL and a couple other SEC states. (Can I blame SD for it?)

Additionally, the ND dashboard has added a new tab: Breakthrough. (It's down right now but ND has had 33 breakthrough deaths so far.)
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      I'm here to eat some crow. Ketchup (catsup?) please.
      [...]
      For all the replies and call outs you get for ducking and running when things don't go like you predicted, I'd like to say thank you for coming back and admitting you were wrong on this point.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        (Can I blame SD for it?)
        Well, if the rumors are true, then Kristi Noem has been a bit...uh, "distracted" this summer and hasn't had her full attention on dealing with the virus. Trying to slip in and out of hotel rooms with Corey Lewandowski is very time consuming, you understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
          Darwinism time.
          I’m done “caring” about the “misinformed”. They have had their chances and their say, now they live with their choice. Lost a job due to vax refusal? McDonald’s is hiring….
          Culling of the herd of the anti’s is a good thing for future generations and future pandemics. Cold? Yes. Care? No. It’s our turn to be selfish…
          Been there for a while now.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Well, if the rumors are true, then Kristi Noem has been a bit...uh, "distracted" this summer and hasn't had her full attention on dealing with the virus. Trying to slip in and out of hotel rooms with Corey Lewandowski is very time consuming, you understand.
            Is Lewandowski no good? Correct.

Do I believe the Noem rumored allegation? No. Flat. No. Noem also knows she's under the spotlight (national media has the knives out for her to slip up). And she can do much better if she wanted.

What's more believable? Lewandowski is advising Noem on a potential Presidential run.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

And there's this little nugget.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ies/ar-AAP099u
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• No politician has ever conducted an affair while knowing they have a major spotlight on them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Could I see Noem as a "helicopter mom"? Yup.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    No politician has ever conducted an affair while knowing they have a major spotlight on them.
                    Is that you Gary Hart? :-D

Point taken.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Bill Clinton literally did it in the Oval Office. JFK nailed everything that moves. A certain General who all of a sudden is once again a Right Wing darling blew up his entire career telling his honeypot classified intel between booty calls.

Tiger Woods was a BILLIONAIRE that had the clout to turn down every hot chick that existed...was married to an absolute smoke show and was banging waitresses from Denny's in parking lots. And he was 10 times as smart as Noem could ever hope to be.

This is all about narcissism and she has that in spades. (see her blocking of the Marijuana Legality despite SD voters passing it on the ballot!) She is definitely dumb enough to bang a wife beating nazi like Corey Lewandowski too if it meant she could possibly get his help for a Presidential run. She is Sarah Palin dumb only she lacks the minute amount of self awareness Palin had.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently the very full hospital crisis causing worker shortages is just not enough for some- healthcare workers are being threatened- https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...e58fdc92ce0b72

And it's not just because people are angry over safety and prevention actions:
                        Doctors and nurses at a Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, hospital have been accused of killing patients by grieving family members who don’t believe COVID-19 is real, said hospital spokeswoman Caiti Bobbitt.
                        It's so awesome that people have downplayed this pandemic, even here. Thanks to people like you, not only people are dying, the people who are doing their best to keep them alive are being threatened. And for some of the victims, they very much think this isn't real- so the death is caused by the hospitals.

Seems to me that if they don't think this is real, then they should not bother going to a hospital when they get really sick.

I know this is more focused at people like jebbers, but sic- you have done a lot to play this down, too. So this is on you, too. Thanks for contributing to the collapse of our healthcare system.

Comment

• I can't believe how ****ing delusional these people have become. They had an article in the local paper about the local school board, who are revising their regulations for public comments during meetings. The Anti-Covid, anti-vaxxers think it's all a big plot to silence them. This is one of their comments:

“It looks like you’ve got a small cabal going on here that’s trying to put together some censorship, and I don’t know where you’re getting your instruction from,” said Clifford. “Is it from (Mark) Zuckerberg and Facebook or Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter)?”
                          I mean, just ****ing delusional. Like those guys would even give a crap about what's going on in a 10,000 person town.

But Hovey, Drew and Sicatoka think we have to listen to these people, and understand their concerns.

Comment

• I think drew has been pretty clear about how he feels about covidiots
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• And there is a spot of bright news: they actuually are starting to tell people not to go to the hospitals. Cause like you said, the doctors are killing them, purposely, cause they're unvaccinated.

So they tell them to stay home, and treat it with the horse paste, and zinc, and whatever the cure de jour is today, and they'll be all better in a week or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Daily pill to treat COVID could be just months away - ABC News (go.com)

It's a legit treatment studied, so it'll probably be ignored for beaver semen or whatever Covidiots "discover".
                                Oh, please, oh please, oh please let it have been developed using stem cells….
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X