Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the CDC, 95% of COVID deaths have an average of 4 comorbidites— most being lifestyle or nutrition related, 78% of COVID hospitalizations are in overweight or obese people, and the largest risk factors for death are fear/anxiety disorders and obesity. Seems important.

​​​​​​​
    In response to the clear implications of this data, the government spent $10,000,000,000 on improving vaccine infrastructure/combatting vaccine hesitancy, and allotted next to 0 time, education, resources, and money towards improving mindfulness, nutrition, and metabolic health.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      SPAM is their org name? :-/
      Yeah.

This is the same state police that had scandals involving fraudulent overtime claims, covering for a judge's daughter (and firing the arresting officers), crime lab "issues" and on and on.

You'll have to forgive me if I can't work up a lot of sympathy for officers who decide that clinging to falsehoods is preferable to working.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• The Anchorage Assembly was supposed to have a vote last night on a mask mandate (because our anti-mask, anti-vax Mayor won’t implement one himself) but they couldn’t get to it because the anti-mask chickle****s kept interrupting them during the other business. That “other business” being things like normal government business and how to budget the money for a recall election those same chuckle****s initiated.

So they’ll have to try again tonight.

Edit: The funniest bit was the idiot Member from Eagle River yelling at the chuckle****s to be quiet. Like, you stirred these people up and had them come in, maybe if you’d shut up this wouldn’t be a problem.
        Last edited by Jimjamesak; 09-29-2021, 11:54 AM.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          The Anchorage Assembly was supposed to have a vote last night on a mask mandate (because our anti-mask, anti-vax Mayor won’t implement one himself) but they couldn’t get to it because the anti-mask chickle****s kept interrupting them during the other business. That “other business” being things like normal government business and how to budget the money for a recall election those same chuckle****s initiated.

So they’ll have to try again tonight.

Edit: The funniest bit was the idiot Member from Eagle River yelling at the chuckle****s to be quiet. Like, you stirred these people up and had them come in, maybe if you’d shut up this wouldn’t be a problem.
          Wear a mask if you want.

Comment

• Daily pill to treat COVID could be just months away - ABC News (go.com)

It's a legit treatment studied, so it'll probably be ignored for beaver semen or whatever Covidiots "discover".
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              beaver semen
              AKA the trail Jeb's mom leaves.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Daily pill to treat COVID could be just months away - ABC News (go.com)

It's a legit treatment studied, so it'll probably be ignored for beaver semen or whatever Covidiots "discover".
                They'll deem it too new to be safe, or claim it's still experimental, and that the trials were rushed. There will be some new off label snake oil that unscrupulous C-student physicians who attended the American University of the Caribbean Medical School will be peddling by then.

Comment

• Sarcasm aside, I have mixed feelings about a simple and effective treatment.

I legit feel that COVIDiots will see treatment options like that and use that to further push themselves away from vaccines and preventative measures. Meaning this will be a new hurdle to clear in the eradication process.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

They'll deem it too new to be safe, or claim it's still experimental, and that the trials were rushed. There will be some new off label snake oil that unscrupulous C-student physicians who attended the American University of the Caribbean Medical School will be peddling by then.
                    BuT iT wOn ThE nObEl PrIzE!

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• We need the treatment because Covid is now well on its way to be an endemic disease.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://kutv.com/news/coronavirus/so...e-unvaccinated

“Many of my patients are already saying, ‘If we need a third dose, what was the point?’” said Dr. Jason Goldman, a physician in Coral Springs, Florida.
                        I know how they feel. If I'm just going to have to wipe next time I take a **** anyways, what's the point of doing it this time?

KDR

Comment

• Expect a surge in vaccinations soon. Arenas are starting to implement mandates in order to see WWE shows
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

We need the treatment because Covid is now well on its way to be an endemic disease.
                            Yea, I get it. I'm just willing to admit that DERP dying off is a net gain for society, so let them do their thing.

EDIT to add:

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            Expect a surge in vaccinations soon. Arenas are starting to implement mandates in order to see WWE shows
                            Yep. Force the DERP's had by manipulating society as a whole. If they want to enjoy entertainment, they can step up and get the shot. If not, they can stand outside and watch from there. It's an ******* stance to take, but I don't give a **** at this point.

The entertainment world realized that a Pandemic is bad for business, so here we are.
                            Last edited by RaceBoarder; 09-30-2021, 11:01 AM.
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• My wife received her 3rd dose this week (HC worker)

I'll be getting mine in a week or two. (higher risk + 6 months). I'm more inclined to get it early since my wife's pregnant sister and her husband are moving in temporarily. Need to do everything I can to protect her and that baby.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Darwinism time.
                                I’m done “caring” about the “misinformed”. They have had their chances and their say, now they live with their choice. Lost a job due to vax refusal? McDonald’s is hiring….
                                Culling of the herd of the anti’s is a good thing for future generations and future pandemics. Cold? Yes. Care? No. It’s our turn to be selfish…
                                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                                Just win.....

Comment

Working...
                                X