Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hey, talk is all talk: https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/s...90820516237317

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Well, if they quit, they wouldn't be able to shoot ni&&ers anymore. I mean, at least not face any consequences for shooting them.

Gotta think of the job perks.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I think they have until friday, right? Not that I think the number will balloon.

And if it does, frankly, if you're so ****ing stupid as to **** away your career as a state trooper over this, then you're exactly the type of person who should be nowhere near law enforcement. And further, you're probably the most difficult to dig out of it and get rid of. So if you check out this way? Good. We're better without you.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• One thing I have heard- knowing someone really well that works in an agency- the mandate is accelerating some retirements. Not sure about below that, though. They seem forced to be vaccinated, when they actually have the choice of getting tested constantly. IMHO, that's pretty fair to look out for public health and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            I think they have until friday, right? Not that I think the number will balloon.

And if it does, frankly, if you're so ****ing stupid as to **** away your career as a state trooper over this, then you're exactly the type of person who should be nowhere near law enforcement. And further, you're probably the most difficult to dig out of it and get rid of. So if you check out this way? Good. We're better without you.
            Any right wing white supremacist trooper who quits because of their anti-vaxx beliefs will *easily* find employment with any backwoods New England municipality that shares their beliefs. Many of these towns would look highly upon hiring a state trained officer, despite the reason why.

And on top of it, they likely can still contribute to their pension working for the smaller department.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Any right wing white supremacist trooper who quits because of their anti-vaxx beliefs will *easily* find employment with any backwoods New England municipality that shares their beliefs. Many of these towns would look highly upon hiring a state trained officer, despite the reason why.

And on top of it, they likely can still contribute to their pension working for the smaller department.
              You might be right, I can't find any news articles on local police requirements. They aren't state workers or federal workers.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• And the local cops are where you always find the highest number of trigger-happy racist lunatics who don't belong in the uniform.

Comment

• From what I read Mass had way too many troopers anyway.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• SPAM is their org name? :-/
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Gee, the Right talks a bunch of BS and then when it comes time to put up/shut up they just cowardly back down and accept the status quo.

Color me shocked...
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• COVID-19 cases have now declined 33% nationally from 14 days ago. There's little coverage of this, which doesn't surprise me. Good news doesn't drive the media.

Stay inside if you are afraid of the world. The rest of us are not interested in your munchausens.

"People have a lot of fear. They want to be in control, to somehow manage that fear, and they use all these methods to think they're doing something, to give them some modicum of safety."

"SAFETY"

Don’t be a #CovidZombie
                        Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-28-2021, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Cases in Florida are down -75.3% in the past month and a half, and are now below the national average with zero change in statewide policy or new interventions Wonder how that could be possible given interventions are the only reason cases decline!

Comment

• The Science™

-when you allow companies to run their own trials and pick & choose the participants. Much like the Pfizer booster trial having almost no over 65s. Your government loves you!

Comment

• The vaxxines do protect against covid hospitalization but only in the US. If you go to the hospital with covid in the US and are vaxxed, they send you home with a pneumonia diagnosis or they admit you as a non-covid case.

It’s not a cult, though.

#Covidians

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X