Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hrm... Vegas realizes that a pandemic is bad for business and now they want to get their act together... Who knew???
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
      If you will recall, we brought this up a year ago when states started getting hit hard, that we all knew what the game plan should be. And the lessons learned early in the pandemic were ignored.

This is why I just can’t feel sorry for people who are dying now. Between the prevention efforts and the vaccine, we should be 100% done. But people are making an active choice to let people die. Like it was a plan to thin the herd.
      Well, actually, it was.

But the plan to let the "Blue States" suffer, and then use that fact against them politically( "See, the corrupt,incompetent blue state governors can't keep their people safe") has kinda backfired on them.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Well, actually, it was.

But the plan to let the "Blue States" suffer, and then use that fact against them politically( "See, the corrupt,incompetent blue state governors can't keep their people safe") has kinda backfired on them.
        Yeah if you look at the state by state and especially county by county per capita numbers, you see the blue getting hard at first and learning, and the red not learning.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Florida r now wants to review vaxxes for polio, Mumps and rubella.

https://twitter.com/aaronparnas/stat...430191117?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Florida r now wants to review vaxxes for polio, Mumps and rubella.

https://twitter.com/aaronparnas/stat...430191117?s=21
            Just ban all vaccines in Florida. Be done with it. **** it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The People's Republic of Di$ney will put the kibosh on anything like that. That has disaster written all over it for their theme ark.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                theme ark.
                No that's in Kentucky.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The People's Republic of Di$ney will put the kibosh on anything like that. That has disaster written all over it for their theme ark.
                  It's only a matter of time before the GQP rebels against their mouse overlords ;-)

I'll get the popcorn ready for that!
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

No that's in Kentucky.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh, that picture. You triggered all the Evangelicals in the Southern Belt with that one you..................
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

It's only a matter of time before the GQP rebels against their mouse overlords ;-)

I'll get the popcorn ready for that!
                        They can try, but Disney is Florida's Iron Bank of Braavos. If the governor or legislature doesn't play ball, Mickey will simply arrange to have a new governor or legislature.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

The People's Republic of Di$ney will put the kibosh on anything like that. That has disaster written all over it for their theme ark.
                          Disney cruise lines, must be vaxxed if 12 or above, under 12 must have pcr test with in 72 hours of cruise. All passengers get rapid test the day they get on boat. Masks worn everywhere on inside of boat except when eating. only 1 party at a time on elevators. Tables in restaurants 6 ft apart, seating in theaters 6 ft apart, seating at bars 6 ft apart. Limited amount of people in bathrooms on deck depending on size of bathroom. Limited amount of people allowed on boat, so far around 1000 passengers on boat that hold 4000 folks. Disney wants their ships moving
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Disney cruise lines, must be vaxxed if 12 or above, under 12 must have pcr test with in 72 hours of cruise. All passengers get rapid test the day they get on boat. Masks worn everywhere on inside of boat except when eating. only 1 party at a time on elevators. Tables in restaurants 6 ft apart, seating in theaters 6 ft apart, seating at bars 6 ft apart. Limited amount of people in bathrooms on deck depending on size of bathroom. Limited amount of people allowed on boat, so far around 1000 passengers on boat that hold 4000 folks. Disney wants their ships moving
                            Still a death trap.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Still a death trap.
                              Maybe but is it any worse than a cross country flight? I would have thought by now we would have a plane load of folks getting covid from one sick passenger.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Maybe but is it any worse than a cross country flight? I would have thought by now we would have a plane load of folks getting covid from one sick passenger.
                                6 hours vs 6 days.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X