Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's amazing
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Apparently this is real...

Well, it's creative marketing, I'll give them that, lol....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• An obituary that will fall on deaf ears

She was preceded in death by more than 4,531,799 others infected with covid-19. She was vaccinated but was infected by others who chose not to be. The cost was her life.
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

Apparently this is real...

Years ago I started telling people who smoke to "keep it up, it's great for business".
          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
          Groucho Marx
          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
          Ron White
          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
          Milo Bloom

Comment

• https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/st...77514738282508

USA now back over 2,000 COVID deaths per day average over the past week, per NYT tracker.
            In a later tweet he says this:

More Americans now dying in about 30 hours from a disease ***we have vaccines for*** than U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan in 20 years.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So, the vaccine is designed to prevent death. That's it's core function. Yet, I heard this morning if Mississippi were a country it would be the second leading country on Earth for Covid Death. And the Governor's response to that yesterday? Death is a lagging indicator.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Galaxy Brain stuff from Breitbart:

Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• 2894-D Chess

Yeah, that's what we want. We manipulated you to not take it.

Jeebus.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that it's Trump and the Trump voters who have manipulated huge swathes of Trump voters into believing they're owning the left by not taking the life-saving vaccine.

If The Left saying "take the ****ing vaccine" is some sort of manipulation, then that's the 12th level chess we've been waiting for.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that it's Trump and the Trump voters who have manipulated huge swathes of Trump voters into believing they're owning the left by not taking the life-saving vaccine.

If The Left saying "take the ****ing vaccine" is some sort of manipulation, then that's the 12th level chess we've been waiting for.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Galaxy Brain stuff from Breitbart:

I had to find the whole article https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...p-voters-dead/

Isn’t Howard Stern the sort of person these nutjobs should like or is he not PC enough for them?
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Howard Stern is way too liberal for those clowns. Back in the day before Sirius maybe but that is just cause he had hot chicks on and said crude things. Now he advocates for progressive ideas so they hate him.

And I friggin told you all they would accuse us of manipulating them...though I thought it would take way longer than this.

edit: this is from the story

Final note: How many of you were aware the CDC believes that 99.5 percent of those dying are unvaccinated? I bet not many of you. So why would the metric that is the most convincing one not be all over the place? Once you learn that 99.5 percent of deaths are unvaccinated, it cuts through all the muck.
                          It is all over the place, it is talked about in every story and every press conference. Literally everyone has seen it...your people just don't believe it because math is the devil and facts make you look stupid.

double edit: good god the comments.
                          Last edited by Handyman; 09-20-2021, 10:10 AM.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Howard Stern is way too liberal for those clowns. Back in the day before Sirius maybe but that is just cause he had hot chicks on and said crude things. Now he advocates for progressive ideas so they hate him.

And I friggin told you all they would accuse us of manipulating them...though I thought it would take way longer than this.

It is all over the place, it is talked about in every story and every press conference. Literally everyone has seen it...your people just don't believe it because math is the devil and facts make you look stupid.
                            Not only that but in the run up to the vaccine it was said over and over and over and over again that the core function of the vaccine is to limit the severity of the disease and prevent hospitalizations from happening. If you missed that part you must have been entirely in the Fox News Bubblesphere.

For everything evil that Chuck Todd does Chris Wallace does it with a 5 as an exponent.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Howard Stern is way too liberal for those clowns. Back in the day before Sirius maybe but that is just cause he had hot chicks on and said crude things. Now he advocates for progressive ideas so they hate him.

double edit: good god the comments.
                              One question that I have regarding statistics like the 99.5% of people who are dying are unvaccinated is from what point in time are they measuring?

North Dakota has tracked breakthrough deaths. Right now they've had 25.

The state has seen a total of 1586 deaths over the course of the pandemic, so the 25 would constitute just a little more than 1.5% of all deaths. However, the vast majority of those deaths occurred long before vaccines were offered. Since January 1, North Dakota has seen 234 deaths. Thus, since vaccines have started to be available in the state, about 10% of the deaths have been in people who have been vaccinated.

Still a relatively small number, and plenty of reason to get the vaccine, but I'm curious about the 99.5% number thrown around.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• So the amusing thing about the excuses and conspiracies- this is the same group of people who mention personal responsibility when it comes to pretty much any service- healthcare, income, etc. So it applies to everyone else but themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X