Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar de la Hoya hospitalized with covid (and vaccinated).

what a *****, he must be obese or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Oscar de la Hoya hospitalized with covid (and vaccinated).

what a *****, he must be obese or something.
      That's actually only going to fuel anti vaxxers.

I am only now reading about this ivermectin garbage. I can't comprehend how people won't get a vaccine but would take something called ivermectin. I figured anti vaxxers are anti medicine. Who is pushing ivermectin on to anti vaxxers?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

That's actually only going to fuel anti vaxxers.

I am only now reading about this ivermectin garbage. I can't comprehend how people won't get a vaccine but would take something called ivermectin. I figured anti vaxxers are anti medicine. Who is pushing ivermectin on to anti vaxxers?
        Grifters. Same groups that pushed Hydroxy...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1433923222244929537

Rideshare companies Lyft and Uber both separately announced they will cover legal fees for any drivers who are sued under Texas’ new abortion law for transporting women to abortion clinics
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/HoustonPubMedia/...38100652904451

Texas schools have amassed more than 50,000 confirmed coronavirus cases in students in just a couple of weeks. The state is a leader in child deaths from COVID-19 with 59 as of Sept. 3.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• On the topic of schools (I may have mentioned this before) but our public school system had a zoom where they mentioned vaccination status for teachers won't be disclosed.

I also read something about how an unvaccinated teacher took off mask and spread to classroom.

All this to say, what are we doing? I don't know how teacher unions operate but the fact getting the vaccine isn't a requirement for freaking teachers is mind boggling.

Comment

On the topic of schools (I may have mentioned this before) but our public school system had a zoom where they mentioned vaccination status for teachers won't be disclosed.

I also read something about how an unvaccinated teacher took off mask and spread to classroom.

All this to say, what are we doing? I don't know how teacher unions operate but the fact getting the vaccine isn't a requirement for freaking teachers is mind boggling.
                " I won't get vaccinated, they don't work anyway and are an infringement on my Constitutional rights and you can't force my kid to wear a mask to go to school, but why the hell aren't you making all the teachers get vaccinated"

You do see the disconnect, don't you?

Mandates for thee, but not for me.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Huh wonder why they’re all dying in Florida

https://twitter.com/mahirzeynalov/st...842452480?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

" I won't get vaccinated, they don't work anyway and are an infringement on my Constitutional rights and you can't force my kid to wear a mask to go to school, but why the hell aren't you making all the teachers get vaccinated"

You do see the disconnect, don't you?

Mandates for thee, but not for me.
                    I'm not sure how many times you need to be told this but I am vaccinated and welcome proof of vaccination for employment, etc. You're just a ****ing moron.

Comment

I'm not sure how many times you need to be told this but I am vaccinated and welcome proof of vaccination for employment, etc. You're just a ****ing moron.
                      "You" wasn't meant for you specifically.

Persecution complex?

That reply was basically what you'll hear from every anti-vaxxer, Covid-hoaxer out there. So you(and in this instance, yes, you, personally) can't see the disconnect between this, and your bewilderment about why teachers aren't all required to be vaccinated? Talk about ****ing moron.

But based on your own whining, don't you understand now why your kid should be wearing a mask? What if that had been his/her teacher?
                      Last edited by rufus; 09-05-2021, 05:39 AM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Please try to contain your laughter....

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Darwin is healing
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              But based on your own whining, don't you understand now why your kid should be wearing a mask? What if that had been his/her teacher?
                              I've never questioned what masks are for or tried to say they don't work. I have said vaccinated people have done enough and shouldn't be asked to wear masks to protect the unvaccinated. Kids are a different story obviously. I will do what is needed to protect them. I also never said i wouldn't wear a mask. But if explaining how some children do in fact struggle wearing masks and that not being able to wear one prevents them from taking part in certain activities constitutes whining, so be it. You're just a terrible person with a pea sized brain who doesn't actually read what is being said.

Comment

On the topic of schools (I may have mentioned this before) but our public school system had a zoom where they mentioned vaccination status for teachers won't be disclosed.

The fact that your initial reaction is to be anti- union rather than blaming governors who have banned mask mandates in many states, school boards who refuse to implement them even where they could, or the entire GOP for pushing the hoax narrative that has brain washed 40%of this country is very telling.

Comment

Working...
                                X