Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Ivermectin, per WebMD.

Are they using it off-label? Yup. But many drugs are.

If you got sick, wouldn't you throw the kitchen sink at it?
    Ivermectin won't kill you, it may or may not battle Covid, but if you still die you'll die without roundworm!
    Just stop dude. You are completely wrong. Ivermectin can kill you especially in the dosages these people are talking about.

Swansong knows more than you, just say "thank you I was unaware" and then walk away from this one.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Like people don’t know that off label drug use is a thing.

it’s done by Qualified medical personnel not Trump humpers.

Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Like people don’t know that off label drug use is a thing.

it’s done by Qualified medical personnel not Trump humpers.

Jesus Christ
        My favorite is the screenshot of one Ivermection message board where someone is asking if it is safe to take with the blood thinners their doctor has them on. Someone asks if the doctor told them to get the vaccine or not, and why they reply the doctor has told them to get the vaccine, someone says well why bother with the blood thinners since apparently they no longer care about what their doctor says.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Ivermectin, per WebMD.

Ivermectin won't kill you, it may or may not battle Covid, but if you still die you'll die without roundworm!
          Or you can just get the vaccine. So the odds of getting covid is very reduced, the odds of getting hospitalized is very reduced, and the odds of dying is very reduced.

Seems like a safer bet than experimenting with a drug that has no real impact on a virus.

As a matter of fact, posting any "data" that would suggest that it's not a horrible idea to take an anti-parasitic drug is pretty dumb on your part. Given when you constantly tell us who you are, I guess that's not all that shocking anymore. I guess thanks for explaining why we can just dismiss your opinion, since you don't base science on actual data.

Comment

• Just when I think people can't come up with anything more stupid they up they ante. Good glory. All I can think of is COVID has a lot of cardiac stuff including arrhythmias. Diarrhea is a known cause for electrolyte imbalance and one of the first things you learn about that is watch out for cardiac arrhythmias if the imbalance is severe. So, um, yeah. Do these people stay up at night trying to figure out new ways to kill off the unwashed masses*?

* my secret theory is that someone** is working really hard to kill the Orange followers. They have a multi-pronged approach- Undermine any measures that would help the community prevent spread or protect individuals so convince people masks and vaccines are bad. Encourage them to gather to more efficiently spread the disease while manipulating the information flow to convince them this is all great for them. For the more paranoid- Encourage people to participate in all sorts of unlikely prevention/cure regimens- bleach, dewormers, medications, HCQ which has the added bonus of having psych side effects, vitamins, various supplements that will support the natural immune system...

**It could be the RUssians or maybe the Deep State. I think it is probably the Deep State. I can't imagine what would motivate the Russians to kill off those with less intellectual development. They are so much easier to manipulate than the folks able to critically think.

Comment

• And on a happier, more scientifically based note- preliminary info showing Moderna may be twice as effective as Pfizer has this gal is doing the happy dance.

Comment

• No harm in trying it.... "Ivermectin Scripts, Poison Center Calls Boom During Delta Surge — CDC warns healthcare providers to steer patients away from the controversial drug"

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/94223

And this little tidbit ..... "Large Ivermectin Study Retracted— Preprint publisher finds evidence of plagiarism, problems with raw data"

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/93658

I am sticking with my theory of the conspiracy to kill off the population in the Orange States

Comment

• But hey, what is the harm?
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    But hey, what is the harm?
                    That kind of thinking is what got Trump elected.

And we all know how that turned out.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I trust Darwin in this case... That is the difference.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        But hey, what is the harm?
                        If I’m dying, of course I will demand pig dewormer! Wouldn’t you try anything??

just pick a rando drug and attribute it to something totally unrelated to what it’s approved for.

the stupidity in this country is staggering. Absolutely staggering

Comment

• This is how a species improves.

Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            the stupidity in this country is staggering. Absolutely staggering
                            Not "in this country." In the stupid people in this country, whom we have all been able to identify since middle school.

This is the self-selected bifurcation of a species between humans and animals. They are doing it themselves. Do not get in the way.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ivermectin, per WebMD.

So, you were worried that the E in EUA was “experimental”, and therefore the vaccines were not safe or proven effective, but you’re justifying using ivermectin as a truly experimental, not to mention completely ****ing insane, medication to combat covid? Okay then.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

So, you were worried that the E in EUA was “experimental”, and therefore the vaccines were not safe or proven effective, but you’re justifying using ivermectin as a truly experimental, not to mention completely ****ing insane, medication to combat covid? Okay then.
                                He's just concerned!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X