Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I just don't get what it is about the horse dewormer that they think it will help. What do they think it's supposed to actually do? At least they gave some context around hydro cholor-whatever it's called.
    If your busy staying home sh*tting your remaining brain cells out you can't be in public mingling with others to potentially catch Covid. So... social distancing win?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Two reasons. Pick an order:
      1. Because actual sciency people are telling them it's stupid, therefore it MUST be good!
      2. Because Dr. Trump went on and on about the now-discredited HCQ treatment. That was an anti-parasitic medication, and ivermectin is somewhat similar (de-wormer) sorta in a totally not-the-same kind o way, therefore it must be good!

Whichever way you slice it, it's born out of staggering stupidity.
      I think this is the information I was looking for. Assuming these nimrods think COVID is a parasite, or that a parasite and virus are similar enough to treat with the same medicine. Good lord those people are freaks.

Comment

• Judge forces Ohio hospital to administer ivermectin after hospital said no

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2021/...-cdc-warnings/

Comment

• Just saw an NBC report about a National Religious Broadcaster spokesman was fired for saying that he got vaccinated and tries to help others make the same decision on an NBC morning show.

Fired for sort of advocating for the vaccine. Seriously.

This is going to end badly for a lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Judge forces Ohio hospital to administer ivermectin after hospital said no

Since they are forcing it, they should be 100% liable for all the costs related to everything from here out. No more healthcare coverage, no financial support from anyone, anywhere.

This is 100% against the doctor's oaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Since they are forcing it, they should be 100% liable for all the costs related to everything from here out. No more healthcare coverage, no financial support from anyone, anywhere.

This is 100% against the doctor's oaths.
              They should continue to refuse. What, is the judge going to order a police officer to come administer it, or arrest every single clinician at the hospital for refusing? This is outrageous.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                I assume you mean take the TX or FL state legislatures, right?
                Yes, and the Governor. Either that or +6 and the Court strikes down all this blatantly unconstitutional Jim Crow II voter intimidation, but unless the Dems grow a pair that aint happening.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah, if I'm a doctor that's a big no. And if I'm the hospital this one time I'm going to have an ounce of courage and support my doctors.

This is the Taliban. **** these people. Give them nothing. Let's see the cops forcing open the doors of the hospital and "treating" patients.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Uh, what the **** is going on in Washington?

https://covidactnow.org/share/46133/...133&s=22311157

There are several counties w/ 90%+ test positivity. That has to be a quirk in data, right?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

They should continue to refuse. What, is the judge going to order a police officer to come administer it, or arrest every single clinician at the hospital for refusing? This is outrageous.
                      Absolutely. 100%. I'd rather be in contempt than go against every ethical principle.

(On the other hand, would I feel differently if this was a court ruling in favor of something that suits my ethics but not others? I'd have to think about this...)
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wait, someone sued so they could take a Horse Dewormer?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Yeah, if I'm a doctor that's a big no. And if I'm the hospital this one time I'm going to have an ounce of courage and support my doctors.

This is the Taliban. **** these people. Give them nothing. Let's see the cops forcing open the doors of the hospital and "treating" patients.
                          She got a "doctor" to prescribe it so until they strip licenses for this crap, I can see what the judge was thinking.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Uh, what the **** is going on in Washington?

https://covidactnow.org/share/46133/...133&s=22311157

There are several counties w/ 90%+ test positivity. That has to be a quirk in data, right?
                            Even IF the only people being tested were ones who were exposed, that is still waaaay too high

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I just don't get what it is about the horse dewormer that they think it will help. What do they think it's supposed to actually do? At least they gave some context around hydro cholor-whatever it's called.
                              Supposedly, there is a test, where in vitro, an amount of 150X the recommended Ivermection dosage killed the virus. There is Ivermectin in dosages low enough to be prescribed for human use.

Problem is, 10x the recommended dosage is enough to seriously poison people.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Supposedly, there is a test, where in vitro, an amount of 150X the recommended Ivermection dosage killed the virus. There is Ivermectin in dosages low enough to be prescribed for human use.

Problem is, 10x the recommended dosage is enough to seriously poison people.
                                Sort of like bleach.

Comment

Working...
                                X