Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The Alliance vs SEC/BigSky

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      While it is possible to fake any social media posts, we're living in a time period where it's entirely believable that the "I did my own research" anti-science demographic would try horse/cattle de-wormer as a treatment for a virus that they variously believe is:
      • A hoax, and/or...
      • Not that big of a deal (it's just the flu, bro!), and/or...
      • A bioweapon invented and released by the CCP, and/or...
      • A terror strategy developed by Bilderberg/Davos/the Deep State/the NWO to force sterilization/DNA manipulation/whatever on everyone via the vaccine
      All depending on what they need to tell themselves at that exact moment in order to avoid admitting they are completely full of sh*t.
      Oh they definitely are doing it...those posts just may have been made up. There are horse farmers saying they are having trouble finding the supplies they need because these ****ing Karen's think they know better than doctors.

The thread aparch posted is the perfect example. Like the Karen whose dad is in Renal Failure and she is being advised by a Super Karen to put pressure on the docs to give him IVM (which they dont do as a policy) and Vitamin C. They refuse...cause it would ****ing kill him but she is gonna get a lawyer and a new doctor because rich ***** read on Facebook this is the way to go.

And what is even worse is they are trusting celebri-docs like Dr. Drew (who specializes in addiction not general practice or viruses) who basically hold their hand and never say "stop doing that you ****wad". They all say "ask your doctor" but never advise them to actually LISTEN to their ****ing doctor when they say "no don't do that!". These people trust uneducated ****ers like Joe Rogan and Adam Carolla over people who have spent years in the practice of medicine. Honestly, I hope they all get sick and take IVM and when they die Elvis style s(h)itting on a toilet I will laugh hardily at them and whoever finds them.
      Last edited by Handyman; 08-27-2021, 10:13 AM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I am nearly completely convinced that the "Frontline Doctors" garbage is Russian or Chinese-fronted disinformation campaigns. They're clearly well funded and so full of dangerous misinformation that they're killing thousands. What do China and Russia want? A weaker US. How to do that? Convince imbeciles that fiction is fact and fact is fiction.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          While it is possible to fake any social media posts, we're living in a time period where it's entirely believable that the "I did my own research" anti-science demographic would try horse/cattle de-wormer as a treatment for a virus that they variously believe is:
          • A hoax, and/or...
          • Not that big of a deal (it's just the flu, bro!), and/or...
          • A bioweapon invented and released by the CCP, and/or...
          • A terror strategy developed by Bilderberg/Davos/the Deep State/the NWO to force sterilization/DNA manipulation/whatever on everyone via the vaccine
          All depending on what they need to tell themselves at that exact moment in order to avoid admitting they are completely full of sh*t.
          I would still wager strongly that someone bought some stock or futures or something and the started a rumor that it works.

Given how that side uses partial truths to work against science, they are using partial truths to justify this stupidity- it's an anti parasite, and isn't a virus just a parasite? There you go.

Seeing how leaders even bought up supplies of some of the other drugs- I have little doubt that this is just another grift. And the people are not smart enough to see that once again, their leaders are taking money from them at their expense- this time in both health and money.

It's not as if we've not seen this game plan a year ago- remember when flaggy was here, he was touting stuff he was bought because AJ was telling him that he needed it. Giving money to someone who told him what to do AND probably risking his own health in the way.

This whole episode is pretty shocking when you see how much harm R leaders and yelling heads are doing to the people they are communicating to. Take their money and kill them in the mean time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            I am nearly completely convinced that the "Frontline Doctors" garbage is Russian or Chinese-fronted disinformation campaigns. They're clearly well funded and so full of dangerous misinformation that they're killing thousands. What do China and Russia want? A weaker US. How to do that? Convince imbeciles that fiction is fact and fact is fiction.
            Maybe, but the problem is they are killing their own people too. Russia has seen tons of death lately and Wuhan just had a Delta outbreak a couple weeks ago. Honestly, I think it is just a few rich Pharma Bros bribing Right Wingers to pump up their products and it is spreading like wildfire. That is why people who wont get vaccines in Flo(R)ida will get Regeneron at the suggestion of Ron DeathSantis whose top donor is a major stockholder in the company. (see also: Hydroxychloroquine)

It is a tale as old as time...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Maybe, but the problem is they are killing their own people too. Russia has seen tons of death lately and Wuhan just had a Delta outbreak a couple weeks ago. Honestly, I think it is just a few rich Pharma Bros bribing Right Wingers to pump up their products and it is spreading like wildfire. That is why people who wont get vaccines in Flo(R)ida will get Regeneron at the suggestion of Ron DeathSantis whose top donor is a major stockholder in the company. (see also: Hydroxychloroquine)

It is a tale as old as time...
              Can't have a voter base if you kill them all...

At what point does that become a factor? R's have got to be dying at 2-3x the rate of D's currently.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Can't have a voter base if you kill them all...

At what point does that become a factor? R's have got to be dying at 2-3x the rate of D's currently.
                I dunno but the way they are dropping like flies in Flo(R)ida right now there is going to be repercussions down the line. DeathSantis is up for re-election next year and the "fake candidate" schemes they ran in 2020 in local elections wont work again.

It would be rather ironic if the thing that saved Democracy was the Wannabe Fascists getting in their own way by killing off their voters right when they were primed to take over. Hell I might go back to synagogue if it worked out that way! (not often but twice a year!)

Actually, it would be on brand because that is exactly how their Fraud King is. he can't even stand when bad news for Biden dominates the news cycle he needs to do something to make a spectacle and bring some eyes to him. Its pathological with these people!
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1431266223053021184

In July, Caleb Wallace reportedly helped organize “The Freedom Rally,” an event that billed itself as a protest against the “government being in control of our lives.” He has been ventilated and heavily sedated in the ICU with COVID-19 since Aug. 8.
                  His pregnant wife said he is "out of options" but hey they got a GoFundMe!

(apologies if posted previously)

edit: Oh and because it is on topic!

When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 08-27-2021, 10:59 AM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• How the antidepressant fluvoxamine emerged as a promising Covid-19 treatment - Vox

This would be a welcome development
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Promising indeed, but be wary of preprints as they haven't been peer reviewed yet.

I sure do hope this helps.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Hadn’t thought about this but it totally makes sense:

“recruiting for Covid-19 clinical trials in the US has gotten increasingly difficult as most high-risk people are vaccinated and not at risk of hospitalization, and unvaccinated people are less likely to enroll in clinical trials or adhere to a recommended course of medication.”

Anti-intellectualism not only ensures that there will always be a giant reservoir of the virus, it also ensures that we will never develop effective treatments.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

when they die Elvis style s(h)itting on a toilet I will laugh hardily at them and whoever finds them.
                          Pretty sure the reason Elvis died sitting on the toilet was because he couldn't s(h)it.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Pretty sure the reason Elvis died sitting on the toilet was because he couldn't s(h)it.
                            I thought the fact that Elvis was on a toilet when he died was completely incidental.

While an autopsy, undertaken the same day Presley died, was still in progress, Memphis medical examiner Jerry Francisco announced that the immediate cause of death was cardiac arrest. Asked if drugs were involved, he declared that "drugs played no role in Presley's death".[302] In fact, "drug use was heavily implicated" in Presley's death, writes Guralnick. The pathologists conducting the autopsy thought it possible, for instance, that he had suffered "anaphylactic shock brought on by the codeine pills he had gotten from his dentist, to which he was known to have had a mild allergy". A pair of lab reports filed two months later strongly suggested that polypharmacy was the primary cause of death; one reported "fourteen drugs in Elvis' system, ten in significant quantity".[303] In 1979, forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht conducted a review of the reports and concluded that a combination of central nervous system depressants had resulted in Presley's accidental death.[302] Forensic historian and pathologist Michael Baden viewed the situation as complicated: "Elvis had had an enlarged heart for a long time. That, together with his drug habit, caused his death. But he was difficult to diagnose; it was a judgment call."[304]

The competence and ethics of two of the centrally involved medical professionals were seriously questioned. Francisco had offered a cause of death before the autopsy was complete; claimed the underlying ailment was cardiac arrhythmia, a condition that can be determined only in someone who is still alive; and denied drugs played any part in Presley's death before the toxicology results were known.[302] Allegations of a cover-up were widespread.[304] While a 1981 trial of Presley's main physician, George Nichopoulos, exonerated him of criminal liability for his death, the facts were startling: "In the first eight months of 1977 alone, he had [prescribed] more than 10,000 doses of sedatives, amphetamines, and narcotics: all in Elvis' name."
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-27-2021, 02:27 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1431339243981451268

Liberty University announces campus-wide quarantine amid COVID-19 surge
                              I mean...so many jokes could be made!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1431339243981451268

I mean...so many jokes could be made!
                                jfc
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X