Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Remember, if you’re living a healthy life, COVID can’t touch you. Just ask this fitness trainer!

Fitness trainer declined vaccine. These photos show what happened to him
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/0...l-pkg-vpx.kusa

oh, wait, that doesn’t fit my narrative at all. Shoot!
    Our resident troll is working overtime to reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Lucky for him he has nothing going on in his life and can just find random message board to yell on.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I'm betting it has something to do with not dying.... As if getting sick and suffering like that is ok, even if it means that you have to abandon your long term career because of the health issues. People need to suffer and die for the sake of the economy, you know.

Comment

• Speaking of working overtime, I heard that Jeb's mom pulled a double at the truck stop yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Speaking of working overtime, I heard that Jeb's mom pulled a double at the truck stop yesterday.
            And by 'double', you meant double pene, right?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Delta adding a $200 monthly surcharge on their health insurance for unvaccinated workers in November. It's because of "B.1.617.2", since they obviously don't want to call it the Delta Variant
              There's some debate as to whether it's $200 per month per policy or per person. Either way, good. Make the stupidity expensive.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Also, the NYPD union has threatened to sue of they are subjected to vaccine mandates.

So again, they will almost definitely lose unless they have very specific carve-outs in their CBA, and then they'll threaten to quit.

Some of them will, and good riddance to them. Most won't because they're totally full of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Delta adding a $200 monthly surcharge on their health insurance for unvaccinated workers in November. It's because of "B.1.617.2", since they obviously don't want to call it the Delta Variant
                  Another thing I was wondering about that we are seeing come true...

It was only a matter of time till insurance companies realized that non-vaccinated people are a higher risk and cost more money in the long run (like smoking). If people want to pay $2400/year to avoid getting two shots, good for them. They have "principles".

This whole deal is really becoming a great example of "The enemy of your enemy is your friend", as I personally hate the medical insurance industry with the fire of 1000 suns.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/j...her-slams-call

At some point we become numb to the stupidity of it all, don't we? Just concern for the rubble left in the wake is all that we have left.

Let these drooling morons "nuh uh!" themselves into an early grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

There's some debate as to whether it's $200 per month per policy or per person. Either way, good. Make the stupidity expensive.
                      I'm already seeing the grumblings from the ALPA about "renegotiating" their current CBAs because of these mandates. They know damn well that getting the vaccine is hardly a burden and is the best option to protect members' health in an industry where front line employees are exposed to tens of thousands of strangers each working day. However they also know a lot of their membership are Trump Humpers, so of course they'll seize any opportunity for another bargaining chip.

Comment

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/j...her-slams-call

At some point we become numb to the stupidity of it all, don't we? Just concern for the rubble left in the wake is all that we have left.

Let these drooling morons "nuh uh!" themselves into an early grave.
                        But he was very much "drinking and driving" by knowing he was sick, not wearing a mask with people around, and then not telling everyone when he was diagnosed.

Why can't these people get sick and die on their own?

Hopefully, the D's near him don't get sick. And for the R's who want to eliminate masks and promote antivaxors- get sick. Be the role model you demand to be.

Comment

Also, the NYPD union has threatened to sue of they are subjected to vaccine mandates.

So again, they will almost definitely lose unless they have very specific carve-outs in their CBA, and then they'll threaten to quit.

Some of them will, and good riddance to them. Most won't because they're totally full of ****.
                          Covid has killed more cops that anything else this past year, but hey why do something to help that?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Covid has killed more cops that anything else this past year, but hey why do something to help that?
                            Dying of COVID is not as scary as a Black Man in a hoodie...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Dying of COVID is not as scary as a Black Man in a hoodie...
                              Joking aside, I actually think dying of covid might be one of the worst possible ways to go. You're often well aware of your demise days ahead of time, you don't get to see your loved ones, you don't get to hold their hand, and you basically suffocate.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Joking aside, I actually think dying of covid might be one of the worst possible ways to go. You're often well aware of your demise days ahead of time, you don't get to see your loved ones, you don't get to hold their hand, and you basically suffocate.
                                But we know that's fake- it's just a cold. I'm quite sure the cops believe that.

One thing- for the antivaxxor cops who get sick... well... aren't they the ones that need to be defunded?

A question- if you get COVID, and can't work anymore due to health problems, do you get worker comp? Ignoring the death part, do they even realize how debilitating the virus can be?

Comment

Working...
                                X