Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Good.
    Hmmm. Hopefully it's shoddy reporting and not shoddy protesting, but there's no mention of anything specific that the doctors are protesting *for*. There's no need to just "raise awareness" at this point - no anti-vaxxer is going to be convinced just by a walkout. If they'd walked off the job to get their hospital or network to require the vaccines for employees or to ask for permission to adjust triage procedures to consider vaccination status, etc, - something very specific and actionable by a particular person or organization, then that would be a lot more interesting to me. People who have not had the vaccine yet cannot be convinced - they need to be pushed.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• In the week beginning August 14, for instance, at least five South Florida police officers died after contracting the virus, writes CNN.
      Maybe we should rename the disease ANTIFA and then they would pay attention...

Some poor Black Man is gonna pay for this!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/washingtonpost/s...52368514998278

Opinion: Persuade the hesitant, but ignore the unhinged. We should keep ourselves safe from them, and nothing more.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• In terms of my wildly unrealistic fantasies, I'd happily exchange some COVIDiots for some Afghan refugees. Maybe they will become good US citizens, maybe they won't, but we already know for sure what we're getting with the Trump cultists and it's fugly.

Comment

• My idea of America is after 3 generations born here you have to leave. The entire purpose of this nation is an incubator of values and opportunity. Now give the next group a chance.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Pfizer fully approved, there goes your Nuremberg defense
              That enormous scraping noise are millions of goal posts being moved
              Last edited by bronconick; 08-23-2021, 12:36 PM.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://***********/david_schuman/st...33259291131908

That is the hospital I was born at and is like 4 miles from where I am currently sitting.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://***********/david_schuman/st...33259291131908

That is the hospital I was born at and is like 4 miles from where I am currently sitting.
                  All of the work of the last year getting vaccinations and working towards solutions and we're right back where we started because 30% of the population are morons.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Some musical act at Minnesota state fair cancelled due to no vaccine or mask rules.

the “let businesses make their own choices “ crowd must love this

Comment

• Found out today that one of my anti-vaxxer cousins has been diagnosed with the Covid. Not sure what to say here. I guess I hope she doesn't get sick enough to be hospitalized but if she does it's sad to know that that probably wouldn't have happened if she hadn't been a ****ing moron.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Some musical act at Minnesota state fair cancelled due to no vaccine or mask rules.

the “let businesses make their own choices “ crowd must love this
                        I heard that Dire Straits Legacy (basically, some musicians who at one time or another toured with DS, but probably not "original" or main members) canceled because they couldn't get here due to travel restrictions from Europe. Did another one cancel now, too?
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I heard that Dire Straits Legacy (basically, some musicians who at one time or another toured with DS, but probably not "original" or main members) canceled because they couldn't get here due to travel restrictions from Europe. Did another one cancel now, too?
                          Low cut Connie? No idea who they are

Comment

Low cut Connie? No idea who they are
                            I see that now. It looks like they were one of multiple acts playing the grandstand Saturday night.

Probably won't be the last.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Low Cut Connie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1xpt943l_Q

Comment

Working...
                                X