Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    It seems that Missouri has found the same downturn after a six-ish week Delta ramp-up that the UK and India had.

And Hawaii has the wildest shaped curve (same link, change state in dropdown). It's like they had a biker rally ... I kid, I kid ...
    Missouri peaked the same time they did last year. As did all of the South, its called seasonality. The North will be up next as we head in the Fall/Winter, like every other single year.

Covidians believe that the Virus curve is because of masks and social distancing and no in door dining, LMAO. When all of society collectively, at the same time decides to wear a mask and social distance cases go down. When all of society, at the same time gets restless cases go up. LMFAO.

Well we’re up to a year and a half of California, Arizona and Nevada following nearly identical curves, but sure experts, human behavior is what makes cases go up and down

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      South Dakota with country’s largest surge past two weeks, up 230%.

can’t put my finger on why…
      Stay inside until your booster is ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Bet that popcorn wails
        I know you argue in good faith and all with your hysterical tweets.

This is a "Best Case Scenario" as we know humans are not mannequins. Actually not sure if Covidians are aware of the difference?

Canadian mannequin study finds mask filtration efficiencies of:

Cloth: 10%
        Blue disposable: 12%
        Fitted KN95: 46% F
        itted R95: 60%
        KN95 with 3mm gaps: 3%

Even modest ventilation (2 air changes per hour) outperforms best mask.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0057100

Comment

• Back on July 29th, the CDC director said masks could stop the delta variant surge in two weeks. We’re six weeks into LA County’s mask mandate and cases are up 250%. Nailed it again, CDC!

Comment

Hospitalizations in Hawaii are up 854% in 2 months, despite one of the longest mask mandates and highest vaccination rates in the country, but the good news is that experts and the media are squarely focused on ignoring this and forcing masks on 2 year olds.

Comment

• With all the hyperbolic panic about the delta variant impacting children with more severe illness and the anti-science push to mask kids in schools, it’s worth providing some perspective…as you can see, hospitalization rates for <18 are nearly nonexistent. Stop panicking.

Comment

Time to update the “Which area followed The Science™” game!

Which curve represents an area run by True Believers in The Science™, with nearly continuous mask mandates inside & outside and relentless lockdowns, and which one did essentially nothing?

Let’s ask the experts!

Comment

• Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Pfizer fully approved, there goes your Nuremberg defense

Comment

• Trump's cult booed him when he told them to get vaccinated. When they boo their God and Savior, there's no hope. I am glad to know the vaccine got full approval. I think that may convince some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Trump's cult booed him when he told them to get vaccinated. When they boo their God and Savior, there's no hope. I am glad to know the vaccine got full approval. I think that may convince some people.
                        When do they start calling tRump part of the ((((Deep state)))) ?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...13177445883908

NYC public schools, largest system in the US, mandates COVID-19 vaccinations for teachers with no opt-out option.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The bastages. They can't do that. It's my body except when I need an abortion then it's their body.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• 75 doctors walk out of South Florida hospital to protest the flood of unvaccinated cases

Comment

• Good.

Comment

Working...
                                X